No announcement yet.

Nominate a board for vB Board of the Month - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i second tubescan. Because i like to board .

Comment

What the heck, I'll throw my site in the hat.

http://www.SportsCentralBoards.com

Please second, someone.
      Marc James
      Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
      Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

Originally posted by chopper
        I nominate theFWT Forum
        I second that for FWT Forum.

It's a new, great forum for webmasters!
        TNT for me!

Comment

I also second: http://www.ixga.com

Marc James
          Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
          Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

Hi, I'm new to these forums (I have only had my vB for a month) and I'm extremely happy to have been nominated.

However I have a query - in the rules it mentions intergration with your site. Well, my site is the board, and I know I'm not the only one in this postition. Does this mean that we automatically will not be considered for board of the month?

Forgive my stupidity in this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari
              @ dreamwatch

have no fear. your board is just as eligible as the others. I figured though, that the real talent in vB is it's adaptability to already made sites, therefore the guideline. If your site consists of only the vB software and that's your site, no prob.

Scott
              I thought we just had to sit back and be pretty .. the point of my hobby: www.creations.nl is just to be a forum (growing to an on-line community)

Comment

Originally posted by LuBi

I would like to second this nomination. Bane has always done great work, the site is flawless! The community he creates at Talkloud is un-parallel to any other community on the web. The features integrated, hacks created, reliability, and all out speed is amazing. Goodwork Bane Keep it up!

Again I nominate Talkloud.net, he came close before.. this time he's taking home the gold
                Three times a charm!!!! To nominate, that is. Not only is his board packed with everything and anything a member [and admin] would want... the new design is incredible!!!!! I'm so jealous! Keep up the great work, Bane!!!
                Last edited by Diva; Mon 18 Feb '02, 1:36am.
                Are We Fighting?
                Am I Winning?

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari
                  have no fear. your board is just as eligible as the others. I figured though, that the real talent in vB is it's adaptability to already made sites, therefore the guideline. If your site consists of only the vB software and that's your site, no prob.

Scott
                  If the vB is it's own site and it's a service or sister of another site, shouldn't the overall layout, templates, background, whatever match and be consistent throughout both? Just a thought.

Dave
                  TNT for me!

Comment

/me seconds or thirds macsubculture , gotta love the colours and portal
                    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

i second or thirds asendtech

Comment

PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE SECOND OR THIRDLY NOMINATE MY SITE FOR "SITE OF THE MONTH!" THE TRAFFIC IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please take pity
                        Last edited by Jades976; Mon 18 Feb '02, 1:09pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jades976
                          PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE NOMINATE MY SITE FOR "SITE OF THE MONTH!" THE TRAFFIC IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please take pity
                          Jeez, be a man! Take it as a man!

I bet someone will nominate you.. I hardly got any responce too .. we just have to wait our turn I guess

Comment

yeah kinda desperate huh??? hmmm............well i am.....i have to wait two months to nominate....cause i nominated myself.......but if i lose i will take it

Comment

Everybody just pray for me

*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*

xiphoid crosses his fingers ..

Comment

Re: Everybody just pray for me

Originally posted by xiphoid
                                *hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*

xiphoid crosses his fingers ..

*echoes that for himself* *echoes that for himself* *echoes that for himself* *echoes that for himself*

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X