• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheComputerGuy
    I will second MacCulture, Jakeman....
    *good jakeman karma*

Comment

*sigh* Maybe next month, I guess.
      Founder of Gamertag Nation
      Gamertag Nation lets you effortlessly keep a record of what you play and achieve on Xbox Live. Are you ready for a better gaming experience?

Comment

bye bye competition

Originally posted by Nafae
        DONT NOMINATE ME! I am doing a completely new style and I want to wait until my chances are better and the new style is implemented! Please DON'T include coderforums.net ~Thanks, and thanks for nominating me, but you will have much more of a reason next month *trust meh*
        few,!!

one down, 91239985478 to go

Comment

What's competition?
          Founder of Gamertag Nation
          Gamertag Nation lets you effortlessly keep a record of what you play and achieve on Xbox Live. Are you ready for a better gaming experience?

Comment

Originally posted by afterlab
            *sigh* Maybe next month, I guess.
            i second final fantasy republic

Comment

I am seeing some of the best boards getting second nominations...This shows for a great race!

Comment

Originally posted by TheComputerGuy
                I am seeing some of the best boards getting second nominations...This shows for a great race!
                If I make that list of 5 boards open for votes.. are you open for bribes?

Comment

I would like to nominate my own website, http://www.BBAddons.com/forums. There would be a great deal more to the forum, but, after moving servers all the data was lost so I am working hard to get it back up and running.

http://www.BBAddons.com/forums/index.php

Thanks,

SaintDog

Comment

I second BBaddons for board of the month, it's one of the best forums i've been to

Comment

I nominate theFWT Forum

Comment

I nominate the German Star-Trek-Forum
                        Streicher

Comment

I nominate my humble abode, The Message Board at Tubescan.
                          http://board.tubescan.com/

Since I lost two months in a row and I think a third time before that, I will understand if you just want to say No Thanks up front.

Comment

i second pgamers.net

Comment

I like to second BBaddons, simply because it's a great resource for bulletin board administrators. Doesn't seem to be very impressive as a board itself (customization/hacking-wise, etc.) but the content there is what's really important, and it's good content.

Won't anybody even take a good look at the Couch?
                              It's mostly interesting as a member, unfortunately, meaning that as a guest you hardly see anything of the cool extra's, but still... :/

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari
                                Thanks for the tip but 2 winners? I thought the Feb poll is still open.

Scott
                                don't those polls close every 15th to start off the nominations for the next month? :/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X