I have Latest vB Forum - No Ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Latest vB Forum - No Ideas...

I purchased vBulletin wanting to start a forum but I really don't have any ideas at the moment.
    I only have the Forum but if anyone wants to partner I'd love to open one up.
    Hosting and domains aren't a problem, just looking for people with ideas and a passion for communities.

I don't mean to ask the obvious question but if you did not have a passion/desire for a specific community why buy a license?

Maintaining a good forum is a lot of work sometimes- I strongly feel if it's not something you really enjoy you will get tired of it quickly.

Comment

Buddy, you can create your community about computers (if you like this). A lot of people likes, and this is a popular theme. vBulletin is amazing, do not lose this chance.
      I love vB, but I can`t buy a license because is too many expansive here in Brazil (more than a Tablet plus a notebook).

Comment

Originally posted by Artur Araripe View Post
        Buddy, you can create your community about computers (if you like this). A lot of people likes, and this is a popular theme. vBulletin is amazing, do not lose this chance.
        I love vB, but I can`t buy a license because is too many expansive here in Brazil (more than a Tablet plus a notebook).
        If you can get a tablet and a notebook for under $USD195, you could sell them on ebay and make enough to buy several licenses.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          If you can get a tablet and a notebook for under $USD195, you could sell them on ebay and make enough to buy several licenses.
          Here in Brazil a good tablet is 1200 Reais (600 Dollars). And a license is 796 Reais (Aprox. 456 dollars). And a notebook (good) here is 1600 reais (800 dollars)...

Comment

Here in Brazil a good tablet is 1200 Reais (600 Dollars). And a license is 796 Reais (Aprox. 456 dollars). And a notebook (good) here is 1600 reais (800 dollars)...
            And vBulletin is $195. 380 rias?
            vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=195&From=USD&To=BRL
              195.00 USD = 343.571 BRL
              "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
              "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
              "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

That looks like the price for the publishing suite + mobile suite. All you really need is a forum's only license if you're on a budget ($195 US) or the Full Publishing Suite ($285 US).

Comment

Mate you could just make it a general board all because you don't have any ideas. Or if you love gaming pick a game that you love playing and make it a discussion board for that.
                  Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                  Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                    And vBulletin is $195. 380 rias?
                    Not. 530 Reais (Forum) , 789 (CMS).

Comment

Not. 530 Reais (Forum) , 789 (CMS).
                      http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amoun...rom=USD&To=BRL

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X