Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Hello could sombody tell me who the best admin is to talk to about a forum hosted by Vbulletin in Pm the forum i am talking about has a topic bad mouthing other forums non Vbulletin hosted and are not removing the topic's or the user's and are posting photos from the other forums without asking the owners of the photos Help ???? who is the best one to talk to ????

Don't see them hosted by vb do you mean they are using vb software

Comment

there using VB softwear to run there forum but are not removing there attacks on other forums etc so i need to know who the main admin here is so i can pm them about what is going on as giving Vb a bad name too

Comment

a link to the post to see what is being said would help

Comment

http://www.hemi6pack.com/forum/showt...-Valiant-forum i have forums that are not VB softwear and there also attcking them and are not removing pages and using photos of another forum owner without asking him just so they can attack and there admin are doing nothing so its why i am here

Comment

Hemi6pack.com is an enthusiast website. All comments and opinions are the legal property of the individual contributing them.
            this is on their footer
            I don't think anything can be done if the owner does not want to do anything about it
            If they are bad mouthing your forum then close it to guests

Comment

what about when there posting photos of the wife and kids of the guy there attacking is there any other way to report them ???? as i have now been banned for attacking the people doing the attacking and Admin are not going to do anything exept ban me and let this keep going can i report this to someone else ??? like google or someone ??

Comment

The guy in question would need to bring it to court but he would need plenty of screen shots in case the posts are deleted

Comment

You could try contacting their host. But they may or may not help you out.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                  vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                  Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                  If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X