Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    You need a payrise for those...
    I am pretty sure Wayne is in an area where he can get that stuff reguarlly without a huge issue compared to someone living in a gaint metro area.

I try hard but do not succeed in eating healthy, my obsession with diet soda will likely be the death of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      90% of the time. About 50% vegetarian meals most weeks. Try to purchase organic vegetables, organic proteins, whole grains, and such for meals. High quality meats, organic alcohol (wine, beer) though sparingly. Etc... More of a Quality over Quantity eating style.
      Nice to see you are looking after yourself I bet you feel fit all the time. Wish I could do the same as you

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
        You need a payrise for those...
        Normally costs us about $20.00 per day to feed the family. Vegetables, even organic ones, are fairly cheap in California with its $37 billion dollar annual agriculture economy. $35-40 per day if we add in meat, which isn't every day. May reduce meat consumption to 2 days a week.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Had one of those classic hotdogs with the mustard and the tomato sauce smothered all over it. It was spicey but it was nice. Had to have a bottle of water with it though.
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            Normally costs us about $20.00 per day to feed the family. Vegetables, even organic ones, are fairly cheap in California with its $37 billion dollar annual agriculture economy. $35-40 per day if we add in meat, which isn't every day. May reduce meat consumption to 2 days a week.
            Just went and did the shopping for probably the week's worth of vegetables. Also purchased some yoghurt, fresh baked bread, peanut butter and apricot preserves. Almost all organic. $53.00 was the total. Will combine this stuff with rice, pasta, and other ingredients that I normally keep in the house. Probably use some chicken from the freezer.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X