Craving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craving

I have this craving for a NY hot dog been told they are the best does anyone agree with that or know a better hot dog else where

strange why no one answers this does the usa have crap hotdogs or no one here from the usa eats them

Comment

Best one I ever had was home-made, using a Kransky and onions, tomato sauce, onions and cheese.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

what's Kransky

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewOne View Post
          what's Kransky

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Don't think I can get them over here. Never heard of them

Comment

Don't think I can get them over here. Never heard of them
              Your loss.

Comment

We have plenty of nice ones over here but still have this craving for a NY one

Comment

Rutt's Hut does pretty good hot dogs. Word has it that Babe Ruth used to frequent the place.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rutts-hut-clifton-2

Comment

strange why no one answers this does the usa have crap hotdogs or no one here from the usa eats them
                    Have never been to New York, state or city. However if I do visit, I can think of many things that are better to eat than Hot Dogs.

Unless it is organic grass-fed meat that is prepared using kosher methods and is nitrate free, I won't eat it. Limits the choices.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

The ones from Costco are amazing, I think they're at least kosher.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                        Have never been to New York, state or city. However if I do visit, I can think of many things that are better to eat than Hot Dogs.

Unless it is organic grass-fed meat that is prepared using kosher methods and is nitrate free, I won't eat it. Limits the choices.
                        Do you eat healthy all the time

Comment

Do you eat healthy all the time
                          90% of the time. About 50% vegetarian meals most weeks. Try to purchase organic vegetables, organic proteins, whole grains, and such for meals. High quality meats, organic alcohol (wine, beer) though sparingly. Etc... More of a Quality over Quantity eating style.
                          Last edited by Wayne Luke; Thu 12 Jan '12, 10:02pm.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

90% of the time. About 50% vegetarian meals most weeks. Try to purchase organic vegetables, organic proteins, whole grains, and such for meals. High quality meats, organic alcohol (wine, beer) though sparingly. Etc... More of a Quality over Quantity eating style.
                            I am much like yourself Wayne. I would much prefer organic food options and also always go for the whole grains whenever I can. I actually don't ever eat white bread.

Comment

Try to purchase organic vegetables, organic proteins, whole grains, and such for meals. High quality meats, organic alcohol (wine, beer) though sparingly.
                              You need a payrise for those...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X