Who has actually earned money with skimlinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic Who has actually earned money with skimlinks

Who has actually earned money with skimlinks ???
    Last edited by katim110; Sun 18th Dec '11, 4:11pm.

nobody?

Comment

Its the weekend, lots of poeple dont even login, nevermind read this and reply to you.
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

i use skimlink for 2 years
        i use on my blog at http://blog.najiullah.com
        many impressed and no have earning record,...
        but i like skimlink feature for add other post in y blog,..

Comment

Hey @katim110

Just to add some info on this Skimlinks has over 20,000 Publishers who have been paid this year earning money across multiple platforms. vBulletin is a great performer for publishers using Skimlinks and I've added some examples you can check out in action:

avforums.com/forums
          audiokarma.org
          pbnation.com
          forums.pcper.com
          overclockers.com

Please note that the first payout on Skimlinks does take a bit of time as we aggregate commissions from over 18,000+ merchants before paying out.

Skimlinks payments are made at the end of each month. We pay you the cleared account balance as long as it's over the minimum amount of $10 / 7.

Payments take up to 60 days to clear because sales can be refunded or identified as fraud and merchants have the right to cancel the commissions related to these transactions up to 60 days after the sale. Commissions are cleared after this period and are eligible for payment to you.

If you have any questions about monetizing your forum with Skimlinks, please reach out to us and we can share our best practices as well as specific suggestions for your page.

Please visit: http://skimlinks.com/contact
          or
          Email: [email protected]

You are also more than welcome to give us a call for any questions you may have:

UK: +44 (0)20 3397 4080
          US: +1 (415) 598 8696

Best wishes and Happy Christmas!

John
          Skimlinks Support Team

Comment

Thanks John I have ours active and it does not appear as intrusive as I though it would be. I have not even checked to see if I had revenue but its only been a couple of months since Dirt Bike addict evangelized about it and convinced me it was not spamlinks as I had called it previously. I just haven't had time to really try and make it "pop" but I have been planning a couple of test purchases were I am needing to buy some pricey items from online. I hope they show up.
            Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

On my old forum (now sold) I had a modest but steady income stream from SkimLinks.
              MK

Mike Knowles
              http://www.RenaultForums.co.uk

Comment

I've never made anything from skimlinks or know of any clients that have.
                I have made money off viglinks and know a few other admins that do very well with it.
                -- Web Developer for hire
                ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Skimlinks are dofollow links (with anchor text) that point from your website to the merchants site increasing their page rank (and search engine visibility) and detracting from yours. If you have the firefox dofollow/nofollow plug in you will see that every single link is green (dofollow)

Comment

Havent had much success with it

What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by donald1234 View Post
                      Skimlinks are dofollow links (with anchor text) that point from your website to the merchants site increasing their page rank (and search engine visibility) and detracting from yours. If you have the firefox dofollow/nofollow plug in you will see that every single link is green (dofollow)
                      really?
                      I would hope all advertiser links would be nofollow, can someone confirm this?
                      -- Web Developer for hire
                      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

This is my skimlinks, which is the worst waste of time I have seen.

Total in viewed period: 326 0.007 2.41

Comment

I've been making about $70 or so a month from it although it's starting to slow down.
                          MWGLforums.com - Free Video Guitar Lessons and more!

Comment

Originally posted by markwein View Post
                            I've been making about $70 or so a month from it although it's starting to slow down.
                            How many people use your site? I'm talking two sites, around 3000 hits per day, probably 1000 of which is unique and combined its over 50,000 page impressions and that above is my months totals. I made more in quarter a day with google.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBen View Post
                              How many people use your site? I'm talking two sites, around 3000 hits per day, probably 1000 of which is unique and combined its over 50,000 page impressions and that above is my months totals. I made more in quarter a day with google.
                              I had an RSS feed from a musical instruments website that published a "stupid deal of the day". Sometimes they blow out guitars or other items and it's a $20 day. I also have members who like to share good deals so we were doing great for a while but I think the site that was blowing out the gear every day hasn't had anything good for a while.
                              MWGLforums.com - Free Video Guitar Lessons and more!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X