anyone interested...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone interested...

I was curious if anyone would be interested in co-admining a coder-forums (probably coderforums.net), a forums for... programmers. I plan on making all the financial investments (such as buying vb again) but can't run another board all by muh self while also running rpgc.net ~If you are interested, my aim name is rpgc nafae, my msn is [email protected], and my email is [email protected] Or you could just reply here

Hope this may strike some interest, ~naf

<---- visual basic man

Comment

does that mean "yes I am interested" or "no I am just replying"

Comment

yesiaminterested

Comment

Hello - I am also interested. I have been coding in PHP for about 4 months now. I don't know as much about PHP as the software developers here that code vBulletin but I do have quite a bit of knowledge in coding in PHP. Have you registered the domain name and web hosting already?

Also - depending on how and if this works out, I would be more than willing to help out with some of the financial investments. I have experience administering, managing and installing the vBulletin software.

Regards -

Phil
          Last edited by Reef Board; Wed 6 Feb '02, 5:48pm.

Comment

I'd be interested as well. I'm a programmer, still learning some, but I know others as well

Comment

Count me in!
              Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

wow! quite a response! I have purchased all of the stuff and the site is up, but the domain hasn't resolved, I shall contact youall about helping though. I certainly need alot of help with it, because I am sure it will get big.

Comment

Been coding Perl for about 3 years now, PHP for 2, HTML since the dawn of time, C++ for 2 years now, general knowledge of advanced mathematics, some physics, OpenGL inside and out (almost).

I'll be a mod if you want me to be.

-Vic

Comment

I almost forgot. I was actually planning on starting a programming forum with in the next month or two but if I could co-administer one instead - that would be great!

I am very interested in this!

Regards -

Phil

Comment

Reef Board- I'd be more than happy to help you with your programming forum. I have one section called "Programming" on my forums, but that's about it.

Comment

Nafae -

When were you going to contact us?

Radon3k -

If this doesn't work out and I end of setting up my own web site and forums - I will contact you!

Cheers

Phil

Comment

an update

Ok so we have our admin team worked out and the forums are starting to take shape, but we are looking for some interested moderators to A)keep the board alive B) help out new members etc etc. You know.. the usual moderator stuff So if you are good at programming then I will certainly love to have you on the moderator 'team'. Let me know!

By the way, the forums are located here:
                          http://www.coderforums.net

They are up and running but I am still keeping the URL a secret from most places, until I get everything setup on the dot

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X