Which board is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which board is it?

There a forum that has a chat integrated directly into their boards. Meaning, you click on a board name and you're brought into a chat that's made right into the vb.

erm, my site has integrated jpilot chat. is that what ur looking for?

Comment

Mine has integrated chat for board members too. You can find the template modification over at www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Nope.

I'm looking for some forums that had a chat room integrated directly into their boards. Like a link to one of their boards is a chat room, that is formatted to look exactly like the rest of the board.

Comment

Quaz, that's exactly what I have. The modification is over at vbulletin.org. When you log into my board, a forum appears called "Live Chat", when you click into that forum, the chat room appears and is the same basic "style" as my default style.

Comment

Cool.

Is that the jpilot chat thing at vb.org?

Comment

oh, you want the chat screen to appear within the forum layout instead of in it's own thing. my jpilot hack can be made to do what you want by using $header and $footer vars in the chat template. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=33093

Comment

Qwaz, I'm actually not using Jpilot...I'm using a free applet called quickchat (http://www.quickchat.org), but it's the same basic principal.

Comment

And how is it that you make a board link to an outside app?

Comment

qwaz..

Theres a hack for that too at vbulletin.org
                    Motorsport Forums

Comment

Working...
                    X