Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does vbulletin forum look like this since yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does vbulletin forum look like this since yesterday?

I struggled to post, hopefully, it will work. Trying to attach a printscreen. This is how this forum looks like for me since yesterday. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

A CSS issue. Should be gone by now.

Comment

nope, still the same

Comment

Did you clear your browser cache?

Comment

This problem is making it impossible to use this forum! I can't even read the messages let alone writing anything

And yes, I did clear all caches.

Comment

I can't recreate your issue at this time. Sorry. You're not blocking any sites on your network are you?

Clearing your cache and/or logging out and logging back in should reset it.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Bloody hell! Finally, it's all fine.
              I did previously log out and then logged in. It didn't change anything. I did clear cache but while I was logged in and it didn't help. This time I logged out and cleared cache. Logged in after clearing cache and it worked.

Any ideas why? Or should I just be content with the forum's normal look?

Comment

Hi! This post seems very interesting to me as I'm curious why when logged in - doesn't work and when logged out - works. To tell the truth I'm new here and I'm trying to read about possible forum problems as much as I can. So, thanks! If this happens to me I would know what to do.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X