Who Believes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
    As a believer in Aliens visiting Earth I have to be honest- my biggest "concern" with the belief that aliens have visited Earth are the reports of UFO Crashes like in Roswell and others. I can't imagine a species so advanced to be able to fly millions of light years across the Galaxy could really "crash" on Earth. You'd think they'd have far more advanced safety systems the chance of a fatal crash would be damn near zero. If I believe the "believers" though there have been multiple cases of UFO crashes on Earth- a mind boggling failure rate for an interstellar civilization.
    Yes but in their advanced and likely smug world they may have just overlooked the possibility of a redneck desert rat with a shotgun
    Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
      Please keep this thread about Aliens, not religion.

Thanks.
      How can you distinguish them
      Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by CvP View Post
        have fun

I had an uncle who was an avid Beer drinker who often stopped at the roadside to take a wiz

Comment

Originally posted by rootsxrocks View Post
          How can you distinguish them
          See the images I posted

Comment

Please keep this thread about Aliens

Comment

The proof that there is intelligent life in space, is that they avoid this planet occupied with self-destructive race.
              (Of course someone lives out there, you just have to travel far enough)

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaela View Post
                The proof that there is intelligent life in space, is that they avoid this planet occupied with self-destructive race.
                Excellent. That may also explain why I don't visit certain in-laws...

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaela View Post
                  So is the proof of alien existence the lack of proof of alien existence? That is some pretty abstract logic.

God forbid we should encounter alien lifeforms at some stage. We are volatile enough with our inter-human relationships, who knows what we'd try and do with creatures from a different planet!

Comment

I agree they should steer well clear of us if the don't want interrogated, disected, expermented upon as we try to find out what makes them tick.

Comment

Originally posted by Krankhead View Post
                      God forbid we should encounter alien lifeforms at some stage. We are volatile enough with our inter-human relationships, who knows what we'd try and do with creatures from a different planet!
                      Chances are greater that they would come here with weaponry in order to liberate resources by force. Of course peaceful contact would be preferred but Life isn't peaceful by nature. Anyone who thinks it is, is deluded.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Oh yeah they would be like Danial Boone when he came up on the Shawnee,The Aliens would start reaping "wilderness" and the natives would attack and then The Aliens would get there buddies kick our butts and round us up into reservations.

Of course we would respond with casios eventually.

Comment

I think there are definitely aliens out there. It makes sense that other life must exist in the universe somewhere.

Hopefully they are friendly when they visit, and not like the aliens from the movie Independence Day haha

Comment

I'm not certain if UFO's are real though. In case they are, why don't we see them? It's not confirmed anyway, so I guess I will give it as a benefit of the doubt.

Comment

I do believe in UFO's, you would be silly to think we are the only intelligent life in the Universe.
                              Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

There are some theories that say that in fact we and all life on earth are extraterrestrials by origin, because DNA didn't exist until some comet/s crashed the planet with freezed lifeforms, probably bacteria or some sort of unicellular beings.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X