Dumb question but maybe someone knows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb question but maybe someone knows

I'm am not an administrator. I do not even have clue one on how to set up a web site. What I do have is a great number of memberships to forum boards like this (<sigh> ANOTHER board to keep track of), and 95%+ of them are vBulletin boards.

See, back in the days before the Net (on this board there just may be people who remember those days ) which was used only to send wierd email messages, most of the dinosaurs went on to online servers like CompuServe, Prodigy or Oracle (to name a few). Now, their message boards did almost exactly what vBullettin boards do (with a number of missing bells and whistles of course), and to aid their users each of the sites developed offline readers.

I guess that leads me to a question, namely, is there such an animal as an offline reader for 'subscribed' members of vBullettin individual boards?

I'm not aware of any offline reader for vB. Sorry!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X