No announcement yet.

Links script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, it looks pretty good. I still get a few errors here and there.... when I click on 'submit a site' and something in the cp gives a 404 error. Are there any plans for vb integration? Like maybe checking to see if they are forum members before they can submit a site... and things like that.

Thanks,

-JRW
    LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Comment

Clicking on Category 1:

Link:
      http://www.linktype.com/demo/category.php?categoryid=

Result:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/linktype/public_html/demo/functions.php on line 244

Same for Category 2. Maybe the category id is missing.
      Streicher

Comment

Thanks, I will get those issues resolved this afternoon. Basically I am quietly looking for beta testers so if you are interested in a special deal please do let me know. I can be very flexible on licensing if you're prepared to give quite a lot of feedback on bugs (and I know there are quite a lot)

Comment

Yes, i am interested in beta testing, also the complete community of our website is waiting for a link script and we can see, if your script is the right one for us.

Next error:

http://www.linktype.com/demo/category.php?catid=3

Klick on the following link a the bottom of the page:

Editor Options: View Moderation Queue

I get the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: error_accessdenied() in /home/linktype/public_html/demo/editor.php on line 151
          Last edited by Streicher; Mon 4 Feb '02, 8:33am.
          Streicher

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X