Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and you all thought VB was expensive.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Um, not thanks. I like my site, but it's not worth that much to me, sorry guys.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    woah US$96-120K per year

for that money could setup your own dedicated server cluster!

Leave a comment:

• remixedcat
    replied
    The cost for that would be around 120-190,000/yr on average for a company that chooses that!

Leave a comment:

• HMBeaty
    replied
    Good lord! You have to win the lottery to get that......or have some extremely good pay

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Start at $8,000 - $10,000? That is a bit steep for me.
    Per month, dont forget that bit.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Start at $8,000 - $10,000? That is a bit steep for me.

Leave a comment:

• remixedcat
    started a topic and you all thought VB was expensive.....

and you all thought VB was expensive.....

I see that you recently expressed interest in the Lithium Suite of community offerings.

Typically, companies turn to Lithium to help reduce support costs, drive marketing and sales, and accelerate innovation. We build, power, and manage some of the largest, most successful, and most visible online customer communities in the world. Customers include HP, Sephora, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, Verizon, Redfin, Salesforce.com, and Symantec.

I would be happy to set up a call to talk more about our offering but before setting up a time, please be aware that our suite of offerings starts at around $8,000 - $10,0000/mo and are all at least annual commitments.

In the meantime, I encourage you to learn more about us and our customers by visiting our website:

http://www.lithium.com/why-lithium/

Regards,

this makes VB seem like a flea market find.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X