Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could I trouble you for an honest opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I trouble you for an honest opinion?

Ok, I was wondering if I could get an opinion on a site that I have designed and now redesigned. This is not a spam since the site is really a closed community and not just anyone can register. If I get some decent feedback, I may see about getting it in the running for board of the month in Feb.

The major thing that sets this site appart is the calendar and scheduling feature that is based on vB's calendar. Please take a look at it. Any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated. I plan to add a new menu with rollover buttons in the near future.

Also, can anyone tell me why the margins aren't always right? I have them set to 0px, but sometimes there is a white border on the right and bottom of the page. If you press 'refresh' it goes away.... why is this?

The site can be found at http://www.njrockets.com

It is a small community for a youth hockey team.

Many thanks,

-JRW
    LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Add this to your body tag:
    leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.... I added the tags and it still seems to be happening. Anything else you can think of?

Thanks,

-JRW
      LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Comment

I went back and sat there looking at the source then I refreshed your page and it fixed itself. I think it is just the browser more than anything...I'm not sure there *is* anything you can do.

Comment

Grrr... well thanks buddy. How about an opinion about the site from the master (thats you).

Thanks,

-JRW

Comment

I like it. It's easy on the eyes, well-integrated, easy to navigate, takes advantage of vBulletin's features...Great job overall.

Comment

Good jop, looks nice

Upload the guest avatar, it seems to be missing
              HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
              -
              Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

Nice colours? Whats your board for though. Just seems like a directions system. You could just put up a webpage for that?
                Motorsport Forums

Comment

Weird. When I clicked on the calendar I got this in IE's address bar:

PHP Code:
                  http://www.njrockets.com/calendar.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&month=2&year=2002 
                  Well, there it is.
                  - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by Martz
                    Good jop, looks nice

Upload the guest avatar, it seems to be missing
                    Yup, I uploaded them to the wrong directory. Should be fixed now.

Originally posted by Mark Hewitt
                    Nice colours? Whats your board for though. Just seems like a directions system. You could just put up a webpage for that?
                    Its a site for a youth hockey organization. It allows them to post messages to all of its teams and player. Yes, I put a dedicated a forum for directions to most of the local rinks. They also have their schedules online for everyone to view. Things like that.... and the colors weren't really my decision. They are the colors of the teams logo and jerseys.

Originally posted by Skeptical
                    Weird. When I clicked on the calendar I got this in IE's address bar:

PHP Code:
                    [url]http://www.njrockets.com/calendar.php?s=[/url]$session[sessionhash]&month=2&year=2002 
                    Oops, I had that just for testing earlier. Should be fixed now.

Thanks for all the constructive and helpful replys.

-JRW

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X