Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't try this at home...

Amusing image just sent to me...

LOL!!! *checks the base of his chordless phone*... Well I have the ablilty to plug my mains into the phone socket in the wall... I would get a picture... just umm I wanna use my phone

*Now imagines someone new to a computer ringing up the tech line... "Hi just plugged my Power cable into my network card"...*
    Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music!

Faereal Forums

Comment

LOL, that's like the time I hooked up a power cord to the wrong port and blew my CDROM to hell
      Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

Just wondering how its physicaly possible to do that? ITs like putting a cylinder in a space for a cube, drunk were you?

(Oh here is a good one for you to try ... *used to work at a PC repair shop*... you know the SB live... has the live drive attached to that ribbon cable... well someone was able to put their cd rom onto it.. yeah the cable actualy fits on cause its the same as an ide cable.... nice black line though the SB Live and and cable was shot to bits... no refund... )
        Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music!

Faereal Forums

Comment

/me gets the feeling that is a UK/Europe connection and hence I am not getting it...

Comment

Europe connection, the UK one has 3 pins in and square... thats like a french connection.. (only place I have seen to be able to use a plug like that) (To a power socket!)

Faereal Forums

Comment

Yeah, I think that's a french plug... UK plugs look like this:

Comment

Now all you need is a telephone socket end, and see how much of your local telephone exchange you can blow up!

Faereal Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Myst
                  .. (only place I have seen to be able to use a plug like that) (To a power socket!)

Comment

Thanks for the complement (Yeah I am bored so what!)

Faereal Forums

Comment

wait, what woudl that do?

Comment

It would blow your computer or the device to hell and back, or destroy it, either way it would be ruined
                        Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

lol .. i was really confused at first until I read more posts. I had no idea it was a plug, lol ..
                          Jason Miller
                          http://www.GMPerformanceTuning.com
                          http://projecthillside.com
                          http://weekendoasis.net
                          http://jamz.net

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyre
                            It would blow your computer or the device to hell and back, or destroy it, either way it would be ruined
                            oh

Comment

So it's a french power plug running into an RJ-45 (or RJ-11) jack? oops.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X