No announcement yet.

Copyright-help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you guys know. Alchemy.net is a host that will do SQUAT when their customers rip off someone else's site and you complain and complain and show them proof. Go to hell Alchemy.nut.
    Well, there it is.
    - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

They have to comply due to copyright laws. It's just like a host that is hosting a warez site, they couldn't tell the companies "Ha, we ain't takin it down!", same goes with ANYTHING that is copyrighted, so don't give into their BS.
      Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

In a perfect world you would be right.

Comment

Erm, you talking to me kev?

And I forgot to mention that law doesn't apply to all countries, but it most certainly does in the US. (At least to my understanding)
          Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

well

all you can do is be aggravated or make a lawyer richer. You'll never get any results all the way in Saudi Arabia... The guy seems to be a nice guy at vb.org, why not just drop him an email?

Comment

That said, with the new intellectual property clause in the license we may be able to do something. Let me flag this for John.
              Any word from Jelsoft on this matter. Also, see this thread:
              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=38714

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X