This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums Banner Exchange

I ran across this new site and thought some may be interested.. It's a free banner exchange just for Discussion Forums with a 1:1 ratio and they have no retail advertising.. Anyway heres the link..

Forums XChange

spam
    OPEN TECH SUPPORT
    "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

PhotoGenie, let me guess, you RUN that site right?
      Well, there it is.
      - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Not me.. One of the members of my forums started it who is a member of several other forums. I did think it was a good idea and was one of the first to join. I dont have the time or the money to run 2 web sites, lol.. And for the individual who suggested this was spam, do you want macaroni and cheese with that? If this were spam I might have posted this all over these boards and that would be my only purpose for being here. But it's not. I come here all the time I just never posted. I do post at the site with all the hacks. I am a liscensed vb user. I just dropped the link in case anyone else was interested. My site is at http://www.a2zautoforums.com. The female that runs that exchange's name is Tammy and thats about all I really know or can tell you..

Comment

Me thinks it's not too easy to trick webmasters.

*cough whois cough*
          Well, there it is.
          - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

I am not listed on that site under whois..

Comment

Both a2zautoforums.com and forumxchange.com have the same whois info. This sure looks like spam to me.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X