X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martz
    replied
    Ahh Serious Sam...

Well, the same applies - you still gotta move with the times and Serious Sam is a big hit.

Leave a comment:

• DarkReaper
    replied
    LOL! I suggest you look at the link in the first post again!

Leave a comment:

• Martz
    replied
    Congrats Darkreaper. The gaming scene is getting bigger all the time, and Unreal Tournament despite its age is still attracting new people - so we're in the right market.

Do you intend to move or incorporate U2/UT2 into your boards and expand to cover the future releases? Some games have a shelf life, but UT is up there with Quake in that it will always have a following and people playing.

Its incredible the increase vB brough to utassault.net forums - we used Ezboard before and I thought we had missed the peak of UT's activity. If anything its attracted more players, some hardcore gamers from other modes just because the community is thriving.

GL in the future.

Leave a comment:

• DarkReaper
    replied
    I've made so many code changes it was only right to make a version change as well

If I had a penny for all the Seriously puns, I'd own bill gates.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not only that, but: