X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

I own my alias Trula, not my real name but I own it

Comment

My name isn't taken. . For some reason, my cousin hates the site that took his name... http://www.johnrandall.com . Wonder why. .

Comment

OrOzery.com is free but OZERY.COM is not!
        that's because I registered it for free about 2 years ago through NameZero.com so they own it now

Comment

You can transfer it from NameZero, I know I transfered www.thesoundofmusic.net, and www.mugglenet.com from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Clinard
            You can transfer it from NameZero, I know I transfered www.thesoundofmusic.net, and www.mugglenet.com from them.
            Ummmm how?

Comment

Well I own rockergrrl.com.

I've had it for a while...

Comment

Yep, chrisbowyer.com. Got it. Just in case.
                Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

i own danielclough.com
                  www.wannabebig.com
                  www.wannabebigforums.com
                  www.atlargenutrition.com

Comment

I have jamesus.com and mysurname.com. Not fullname.com though (yet).

Comment

I own www.kurafire.com which is my nickname (and I still haven't figured out where to get my nick here on vb.com changed to KuraFire, too )

furthermore I own aravillian.com and ffoutpost.com but those aren't nicks. My real name would not really be a useful domain name, so I'm not regging it (www.farukates.com or www.faruk-ates.com it would be - yah...)

Comment

First, you need to signup for plus.

http://www.namezero.com/services/index.shtml

Then get an account at another registrar, like www.directnic.com. They are what I use, and there great.

Then, you need to send namezero support an e-mail saying that you would like to get your domain transferred, and tell them the info for technical contact, so they can change it. By the way, you cannot use fake contact info, or you vould get in legal trouble.

Full name
                        Street or mailing address
                        City, State, Zip, Country
                        Phone number
                        Valid e-mail address that you want to use for technical contact.

Then, go to your new registrar, and submit a ticket saying that you want to start a transfer. Approve the e-mail that Namezero will send, there should be two of them, and the one from your registrar, and that should be it.

Here is the URL to directic transfer area.

http://www.directnic.com/features/transfers.php

Hope that helps.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X