Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visit my anime forums, they are sooooo cool.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visit my anime forums, they are sooooo cool.

    Diffusion 4

    Click on the link above to goto my forums! Thnks. Tell me what you think about them.

  • #2
    Please follow the instructions in the last line of my sig. Thanks!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

    Steve Machol Photography


    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


    Comment


    • #3
      It's not a good idea have soooooooooo many sub-forums when your forum is new.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Aaow AnD wHiTe
        It's not a good idea have soooooooooo many sub-forums when your forum is new.
        It's also not a good idea to have a website based aroung an alleged kiddie fiddler
        http://forums.cpfc.org/

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry if the words we used aren't correct and we offended you. Our main language is spanish, not english. However, we think you should show a little bit of respect to someone who's been in the show bussiness for 38 years, and has always made and incredible effort to support the less fortunate. If you don't like him, that's ok.

          But I think you should think twice before saying such things, as there are thousands of people who appreciate MJ for the human being he is. Not the kind of monster the press try to 'create'.

          Thank you, and sorry again about our poor english

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Aaow AnD wHiTe
            Sorry if the words we used aren't correct and we offended you. Our main language is spanish, not english. However, we think you should show a little bit of respect to someone who's been in the show bussiness for 38 years, and has always made and incredible effort to support the less fortunate. If you don't like him, that's ok.

            But I think you should think twice before saying such things, as there are thousands of people who appreciate MJ for the human being he is. Not the kind of monster the press try to 'create'.

            Thank you, and sorry again about our poor english
            He's still an alleged kiddie fiddler
            http://forums.cpfc.org/

            Comment


            • #7
              ???

              I'm afraid you're wrong. The case's been closed for years now!!

              However, if you are interested, here's a brilliant article about one of the worst extortion cases in history... Cover story of GQ Magazine, October '94. 'Was Michael Jackson Framed?'


              'Was Michael Jackson Framed?'


              The Untold Story
              Mary A. Fisher
              GQ, October 1994


              However, the main thing about this topic, was to talk about id x's board. Our reason for saying that is not a good idea to have so many sub-forums in one single board when it's new, is because your users may get confused with sooo many different sub-forums, and you may end up having 0 posts in several of them. Of course that is our own opinion, based in our own experience, that's what id x was asking for

              Now... why is not a good idea to have a website about MJ? Do you have a lot of experience in MJ websites and that's why you say so? Do Michael Jackson Fans take extra bandwidth? Will we all burn in hell?

              Greetings from Spain

              P.S.: As one man we really admire said long ago... Prejudice is Ignorance...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dave#


                He's still an alleged kiddie fiddler
                I would publicly like to allege that Dave# is a "kiddie fiddler" ...

                there, now can we the same about you? Get real...

                Getting back to the topic, id x, i really like the layout and colors, there were a few images missing however...
                Bike Forums.net

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice layout, but like the others were saying, the amount of forums is a bit much. Also, you have a board about Anime, however, you have forums for programming, the two don't go hand in hand at all (that I can think of). Diversity is good for some forums, but not for a beginning one (learned that one the hard way, lol).

                  Good luck with your forums though.

                  -Vic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'll settle this, Michael Jackson is still innocent, remember the american court system saying? "Innocent until proven guilty", keep that in mind when calling him names like that.

                    And by the way, who's the more immature one? The fan? Or the random person that insults the fan's idol?

                    People now a days..
                    Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      True, and you can call him anything you want, but you still can't deny his talent.

                      -Vic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanx for your support, guys. Respect for eachother is something essential, and sorry again if we offended you with anything we said

                        Greetings from Spain!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Valkyre
                          I'll settle this, Michael Jackson is still innocent, remember the american court system saying? "Innocent until proven guilty", keep that in mind when calling him names like that.

                          And by the way, who's the more immature one? The fan? Or the random person that insults the fan's idol?

                          People now a days..
                          Actually that quote is not true. Just ask a lawyer. It's just something we like to say that's all.

                          When you are aquitted in a trial you are ruled "not guilty", but not "innocent". There is a fine difference.

                          Think about it. If we are all "presumed innocent until proven guilty" then it would be illegal to be indicted in the first place wouldn't it? And if that's so then our justice system would be turned upside down.

                          Take a close look here:

                          http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/people/maschke/innocent.html
                          Well, there it is.
                          - Keeper of the Grove

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dave#


                            It's also not a good idea to have a website based aroung an alleged kiddie fiddler
                            Dave#, please refrain from insulting others. That's not cool.
                            Well, there it is.
                            - Keeper of the Grove

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Aaow AnD wHiTe
                              Thanx for your support, guys. Respect for eachother is something essential, and sorry again if we offended you with anything we said

                              Greetings from Spain!
                              Cool, its always cool to interact with people from around the world. And your English is incredibly good, probably a lot better than most Americans, especially the ones down here in Texas, lol.

                              -Vic

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X