Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use your avatar on my board ?

Hi everybody who is reading this !

I have my forum over at www.creations.nl and I currently have a little list of public avatars. And rather then just browsing sites and 'stealing' someones avatar, I rather ask them ..

Can I use your avatar on my forum ? .. for public 'free' use ?

I have started a thread about this: here

If you are ok with it, and want to know more, follow that thread or browse my site, or whatever. You can post your avatar there, or email it to [email protected]

I really hope to get a few replies

I posted an avatar pack a while back... I believe the thread was called "Come get it you raving mongels"

Comment

Originally posted by Nafae
      I posted an avatar pack a while back... I believe the thread was called "Come get it you raving mongels"
      And that name was really 'obvious' to try and look for ..

Comment

uh... im sorry? lol

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
          And that name was really 'obvious' to try and look for ..
          For someone asking for help, you're a tad too sarcastic, my friend
          OPEN TECH SUPPORT
          "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Since I can't post them all here, I'll provide a link to a topic where I made quite a few videogame-related avatars for use on another board (including the one I'm currently using). Feel free to use any of them.

http://pub70.ezboard.com/fmonsterran...icID=304.topic

Comment

Originally posted by Tolitz
              For someone asking for help, you're a tad too sarcastic, my friend
              i agree

Comment

vBulletinBoard 2.2.1 whats this vBulletinBoard. Can i get it somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldfinger
                  vBulletinBoard 2.2.1 whats this vBulletinBoard. Can i get it somewhere?
                  I seriously dont understand this comment .. even if you mean this as a joke or so ? .. could you explain ?

Comment

look at your signature. it says vBulletinBoard 2.2.1

its actually vBulletin and JUST vBulletin. Just kind of a pet peeve of mine i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldfinger
                      look at your signature. it says vBulletinBoard 2.2.1

its actually vBulletin and JUST vBulletin. Just kind of a pet peeve of mine i guess.
                      Uhm,.. When someone abbriviates it, I see them type vBB instead of vB .. but I will try to make that a habbit. Maybe it is because all other boards are known as bulletin boards systems, bbs .. vBulletin board system .. sounds natrual. But yeah.. you are right, it is just vB.

Will alter signature. fnx for noticing.

Oh, another thing,
                      I installed vB in website/vbb/ too
                      How easy is it to change dir ? ..
                      Last edited by Floris; Sat 26 Jan '02, 1:22am.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=37256 <===the avatar pack i posted

Comment

Hey there fellow Dutchie

I made some 58 avatars from parts of many of the wallpapers that I made, they're basically just artistic pieces that don't really have a 'subject'. In other words, they're all just a bunch of graphics that aren't related to anything (tv, movie, etc.)

If you want I can zip 'm up and mail 'm to you. If so, I suggest you mail me (ffo AT softhome DOT net) because I don't check these boards very often (hardly ever)

it's 58 avatars totalling about 220 kb or so...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X