Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

I just thought I would introduce myself since I'm pretty new to these forums. My name is James and I just bought a lic. for www.allforums.net which is a new site I created. Right now it needs a new logo, etc but is doing pretty good for its second day .

I like lighter colors but can't seem to get a scheme I like... I know ligher colors are better for they eyes.. Any ideas?
    Ditch dark colors and go with lighter ones
    83.33%
    Dark colors are cool
    16.67%
    Jimmy

Create a few themes for the members to choose from. A few dark and a few light. I have on my sites light colored ones, Dark colored and a few in between.

Comment

Thats a good idea, I think once im done with the dark theme I'll make a light one as a choice, or if its good as the default
      Jimmy

Comment

I signed up
        Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

Thanks a lot, Im having a little trouble getting the site rolling .... If theres nothing started to chat about, people leave. Even though I see I get a lot of guest..
          Jimmy

Comment

Well I really like the potential AllForums.net has, just the name sounds cool, but the design will have to be unique, I think hacks play a vital role, because people will remember a good design to a crappy one, but hacks will have people wondering how did you do that, and people will want to know how you did it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X