X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot Tamale' View Post
    Do I need to be licensed for that question, or do you just not understand the question? I'm asking can a moderator see a deleted post, say I delete this post, would you still see it? Thanks!
    Yes.

For any further questions, please do as previously instructed.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    You'd need to be a licensed member to ask that question. You should ask the board to which you frequent, it may be that they've changed the default functionality.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Tamale'
    replied
    Do I need to be licensed for that question, or do you just not understand the question? I'm asking can a moderator see a deleted post, say I delete this post, would you still see it? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Tamale'
    replied
    I meant to say if the user deletes that post. Alright.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Tamale'
    started a topic Editing

Editing

hey guys, sorry to post a thread about this, but if a user posts a post, then edits that post in a thread, can an mod/admin still see the post if they stumble in the thread? I know they can find the post, but will they automatically see it when they enter the tread? Alright.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X