Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Shoutbox for VB

hey, everybody)
    what are the best widgets, applications, extensions and features for VB forum?
    i'd like to have an amazing and interactive site
    i've already installed a shoutbox, but i want more - to engage more visitors)

The best place to visit for add-ons is www.vbulletin.org where all of these are uploaded to. To be able to access them though, you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Also make sure you tickt he vbulletin.org checkbox.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by gamezo View Post
      hey, everybody)
      what are the best widgets, applications, extensions and features for VB forum?
      i'd like to have an amazing and interactive site
      i've already installed a flash shoutbox, but i want more - to engage more visitors)
      i should say, that i know that there are plenty of add-ons, but i had some problems with installation etc. It ia cool to get a support, but still the main question is which applications are more interesting and effective? i can't install all of them...I have noticed that some application are not very popular or even annoying...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X