Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominations are open for vB Board of the Month - February!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, I downloaded the fader file and customized it per instructions ... got it to work on my site, too ... pretty easy and straightforward, nothing to it

The only thing I haven't taken time to figure out is how to make it work on the category and forum links on the forum homepage
    OPEN TECH SUPPORT
    "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

I know how, I just won't do it because it's too much trouble.
      Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyre
        I know how, I just won't do it because it's too much trouble.
        So I assume that's the hard part you were mentioning, eh?
        OPEN TECH SUPPORT
        "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

But of course

Comment

Hi, would like to second the nomination for primenova.com Cool site.

http://primenova.com/forums/index.php?s=

Comment

lol. smachol is getting repetative. did i speel that right? i dont' care.

re: fader
              Added a Mac Compatibility mode (macCompat), which allows links to fade on Macs. Version 2.3 broke support for the Mac, but I didn't hear about it until a while later, and I didn't think of adding a compatibility mode until now. Unfortunately, this requires that you add unique names to all of your fading links.
              wOOtie!

Comment

You already go to Primenova!

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyre
                  Finding scripts are easy enough, but getting them to work right is the hardest
                  Yeah, 'following instructions' is sure hard.

I second Primenova.com.
                  Chen Avinadav
                  Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

This should be interesting...

www.antsmarching.org/forum
                    Matthew Yette
                    [email protected]
                    antsmarching.org - People in every direction

Comment

I nominate TalkLoud[dot]Net
                      Talk Loud Network

Excellent design, excellent scripts, and excellent config with PHPPortals...

Comment

Is it still open? The nominations.

I'd like to nominate my own site, but it's not quite up to par. However, I know a good site that has really been worked on hard.

The Smallville Torch - One of the best places to chat about Smallville (The WB) and all things related therin.

www.simpsonsboard.com/ted ((url coming soon))

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                          lol. smachol is getting repetative. did i speel that right? i dont' care.
                          Update - Les Shaw has entered his license info so his Board is eligible. However Ziggywag has not done so yet. Hopefully he/she will because it's a nice looking forum!
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

man ive been really busy lately i hope im not to late . Anyway i nominate the UltraShock boards because they just own.

http://forums.ultrashock.com/forums203/

Comment

Well now it's not fair anymore, I think UltraShock is gonna win for sure.
                              Chen Avinadav
                              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

i dont know firefly someone has to second it still.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X