Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth it?

Hey, im just wondering if making my own forum. Like a free one from FreeForums, is worth doing? And any advise on how to get it popular?

Kronics

Originally posted by Kronics View Post
    Hey, im just wondering if making my own forum. Like a free one from FreeForums, is worth doing? And any advise on how to get it popular?

Kronics
    If you're not planning on using vBulletin, then this is not the place to ask.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Kronics
      That would depend on how serious you are about being a forum owner. I would suggest you check out a few admin forums to see the type of work and dedication it takes to create, develop and maintain a forum. As well as understanding the mutliple options available to you in terms of software and hosting.

I hope this helps and good luck with your project.

Comment

Thanks WhatChaMissin

Comment

It's true....forum moderation takes a lot out of your time of day, and lots of time on the internet--which may or may not be fun for you. And to get active members takes a lot of time, especially if they're quality posts....good luck.

http://google.com

Comment

Hey, im just wondering if making my own forum. Like a free one from FreeForums, is worth doing?
            There is nothing to lose. Start with it.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

And any advise on how to get it popular?

Kronics
              The best way is to spam already successful forums with your links- the bigger the font the better.

Comment

You can make your forum but not trying it on the V bulletin . Its better idea to make your own forum . Have you ever tried it before .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X