Thanks for locking my thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for locking my thread

Thanks for locking my thread... http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...r-user-profile

I cannot access that support forum as I am not a vbulletin owner, I am just a user on a forum that runs vbulletin.. I thought I made that distinction in my thread...

All I wanted to know if it is a bug or not or if it is just an admin setting at fault.. There is no forum here a non-vbulletin owner can post such a question so I thought this chit chat one is about the only one there is..

Originally posted by .RC. View Post
    Thanks for locking my thread... http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...r-user-profile

I cannot access that support forum as I am not a vbulletin owner, I am just a user on a forum that runs vbulletin.. I thought I made that distinction in my thread...

All I wanted to know if it is a bug or not or if it is just an admin setting at fault.. There is no forum here a non-vbulletin owner can post such a question so I thought this chit chat one is about the only one there is..
    Sorry, but you would need to direct this question to the site owner. Only licensed customers can get support here.

They will close this one shortly too.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I won't close the thread, but this forum (like mark said) is for administrators and other authorized users of the software to get support. Please have the site owners contact us.

Comment

Admin fault.
        If that site uses vbSEO, thats most likely a slipup in the naming structure.

Youd better report this to the admin to see it adressed (it should also extend to other areas like galleries/groups)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X