hmm any ideas how i should build them?

XBOX
    -Console
    -Games discussion
    etc

Leave a comment:

• ! am bond
    replied
    xbox, ps3, game exploits all can go together (i guess), if you feel xbox and ps3 are like completely different religions may be you should separate them and for better have three forums, i'm new to vbulletin too, may be there are customizations available so that one installation can do that trick

Leave a comment:

• Saved0ne
    started a topic Creating New Forums

Creating New Forums

So, how's everyone?

First off, I used to have a forum, which I had first as a phpBB, then moved to SMF.
    Next step, buying my vBulletin license next week (AHH! )

I used to have an awesome and active forum, though it was a long time ago, I have since wiped it all and kind of never went back to spend the time as I no longer had a staff or anyone to help maintain the community. I am now working full time and will have some people to actually maintain my community once I get it up and running...

ANYWAY, the reason I started this thread is because I wanted ask THIS thriving community:
    - I'm recreating my community, and its a gaming community and was built very well, however I don't remember what forums or how I created it exactly.

Question to Answer:
    What forums should I have as main forums?
    Example: XBOX centered mostly, PS3, game exploits, Apple related, etc.

Thanks for the feedback!!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X