Haven't been here in years and want to get rid of my licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been here in years and want to get rid of my licenses

I'm positive this is in the wrong place and I'm sorry. I used to be really active with vbulletin but sadly my wife passed away and life has just led me in a different direction and I've moved on past forums and online communities. I just recently remembered that I owned 2 Vbulletin forum licenses and a blog license and I would like to sell them but I honestly have no idea how to go about doing it. Can anyone advise me on how to do it and how much they are worth? This place has changed so much now I can't even figure out how to log into the member area to see the license section. I only have an email that shows the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Firstly, my condolences on your news.

With regards to your licenses, we don't allow the sale of these on these forums however there are other sites which allow the trading of these. While we can't recommend any site over another, if you search on google for 'sell vbulletin license' or similar, it should lead you to some of these.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Thank you Trevor, I appreciate the support. Can you help me figure out how to get into the members area so I can see the licenses that I do have? Where do I go to do that now? It used to be easy to find but vb has changed so much in the past year or two I can't seem to find where that section is now.

Comment

members.vbulletin.com
        Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

Ok, is it true that I have to renew my expired licenses before I can sell them? I read that on another site? That's a lot of money out of pocket for me that is not worth the hassle if thats true and I don't understand the reasoning behind that???

Comment

You can sell expired licenses
            (that is - assuming they were owned licenses, and not leased licenses)
            Adrian

Comment

I would like to give my owned license to another person since I've switched over another forum software. What's the correct procedure to do that? I've to tell you, switch the registration email, etc. Please advise...

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven5
                  REMOVED
                  How insensitive. Did you bother to read his post?
                  MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
                  AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X