replied
    hey, all I said was that it was, uh, interesting, thats all
    infer what you want from that

Leave a comment:

• Susan
    replied
    Originally posted by thetakerfan
    well this sure turned into a, um, interesting thread, I suppose
    Isn't that just like a man? Invade where they shouldn't be and then pitch a fit 'cause they aren't being pandered to.

Leave a comment:

• Shoe
    replied
    I'd like a new set of threads.

Leave a comment:

• thetakerfan
    replied
    well this sure turned into a, um, interesting thread, I suppose

Leave a comment:

• wajones
    replied
    Don't step on my thread!

I though since, eva invaded the men's thread, we should just take over everything.

Have you ever REALLY wondered why we can't let the women rule the world??? Well my wife and I were talking about how we could help end the poverty in Mexico. I suggested give them back Texas, Her answer was "BOMB" them.

Now!!! From what I'm getting from this world wide diversified "womens" thread that seems to be the general rule of thought, they get us men to start measuring our threads then when were off guard they trick us into fighting over them and sit back and watch while we cut all threads and kill each other!!! That is one cold way to get what they want!

You all see what happened to Bill Clinton while Monica was measuring his Thread!!! Now poor Al Gore will never get one!

Leave a comment:

• Shoe
    replied
    Originally posted by WebStyles
    I hope the guys aren't getting jealous that our thread is longer...
    Check out the men's corner! Everyone is measuring legs and toes--not threads.

[Edited by Shoe on 10-03-2000 at 12:17 AM]

Leave a comment:

• Aquamarine
    replied
    I think the last thing we need is more men on computers! Ever been to a computer class?! My god it's freaky! My 4 years in college... on average 99% of computer classes are filled by guys... In my biology class it's totally different. Haha... 60+% girls!! Whoopee...

What we need is the increase the ratio of girls (beautiful ones by the way!) to guys in this bus. Wouldn't it be so much more titilating to go to work and meet gorgeous chicks than a bunch of geeky guys?

But if you're gay, perhaps it's different for ya....

Leave a comment:

• WebStyles
    replied
    I hope the guys aren't getting jealous that our thread is longer...

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Here's another successful Vbulletin gal....

:-) That would be me.

Leave a comment:

• wajones
    replied
    I can't reply!

I'm just watching...

Leave a comment:

• Me2Be
    replied
    "A Cootie Monster! and proud of it!"
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• atom911
    replied
    Originally posted by thetakerfan
    I will not allow this to continue!

Damned women...
    That's trouble...again

Carrie -- You know men always interfere with everything, and women do the same

Leave a comment:

• wajones
    replied
    Originally posted by Me2Be
    This mod IS a female!

Can we just have our own little corner of the world? Are we bothering anyone? Or are all of you men just jealous because we want to hang out together?
    BTW: $femalemod = $malemod - $mod[one less rib];

I don't mind at all... Go ahead! I always wondered what Ladies do when they hang! Count Mods???? Lets watch and see what the lady $mods can cook up without the male $mods...

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Re: opps!

Originally posted by Mark Price
    Damn oh well I could always become a Mod myself once I provded to be your number 1 top poster. LOL

Eva2000 is good as he is but he wont stay as Number 1 forever so I am coming for you. LOL (No Hard feelings)

I want to be a females best friend not the war person!
    heh i got there due to all the questions i keep asking and problems i keep experiencing

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Me2Be
    This mod IS a female!

Can we just have our own little corner of the world? Are we bothering anyone? Or are all of you men just jealous because we want to hang out together?
    pulling your weight around ? j/k

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X