No announcement yet.

Ladies, check in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another successful Vbulletin gal....

:-) That would be me.
    Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

I hope the guys aren't getting jealous that our thread is longer...
      We're Here Forums!
      [email protected]

Comment

I think the last thing we need is more men on computers! Ever been to a computer class?! My god it's freaky! My 4 years in college... on average 99% of computer classes are filled by guys... In my biology class it's totally different. Haha... 60+% girls!! Whoopee...

What we need is the increase the ratio of girls (beautiful ones by the way!) to guys in this bus. Wouldn't it be so much more titilating to go to work and meet gorgeous chicks than a bunch of geeky guys?

But if you're gay, perhaps it's different for ya....

Comment

Originally posted by WebStyles
          I hope the guys aren't getting jealous that our thread is longer...
          Check out the men's corner! Everyone is measuring legs and toes--not threads.

[Edited by Shoe on 10-03-2000 at 12:17 AM]
          "The best time to sleep is just before waking up."

--Shoebuddy Jones

Comment

Don't step on my thread!

I though since, eva invaded the men's thread, we should just take over everything.

Have you ever REALLY wondered why we can't let the women rule the world??? Well my wife and I were talking about how we could help end the poverty in Mexico. I suggested give them back Texas, Her answer was "BOMB" them.

Now!!! From what I'm getting from this world wide diversified "womens" thread that seems to be the general rule of thought, they get us men to start measuring our threads then when were off guard they trick us into fighting over them and sit back and watch while we cut all threads and kill each other!!! That is one cold way to get what they want!

You all see what happened to Bill Clinton while Monica was measuring his Thread!!! Now poor Al Gore will never get one!

Comment

well this sure turned into a, um, interesting thread, I suppose

Comment

I'd like a new set of threads.
                "The best time to sleep is just before waking up."

--Shoebuddy Jones

Comment

Originally posted by thetakerfan
                  well this sure turned into a, um, interesting thread, I suppose
                  Isn't that just like a man? Invade where they shouldn't be and then pitch a fit 'cause they aren't being pandered to.

Comment

hey, all I said was that it was, uh, interesting, thats all
                    infer what you want from that

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X