X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    We do not delete accounts. I am not sure what your concerns about privacy are, but assume we did delete your account, your name would remain. Which is about all anyone is getting from your profile at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Originally posted by Asylum119 View Post
    I have requested my forum account to be deleted
    why ? lets just say privacy
    vBulletins response? NO

and before you say oh oh but we cant because of the posts, merge them to guest
    Why don't you just move on? Who cares if you have a registered account here or not?
    Sorry to say that but I really can't understand those people crying for a account deletion.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    I dont need to look at anything. Nice try tho.

Leave a comment:

• stifler's mom
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M View Post
    Clearly.

However, I have no desire to - try looking around the internet, it has all the information you need
    I was not not expecting you to rise to the challenge Paul, No need to look around the internet just look in your privacy policy where you include Nickname under the collection of information.

Oh I forgot, We are now talking about post and thread content. Hmm maybe you will need to look around the internet for that one after all it is a bit of a pickle.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    You will have to school me on privacy then Paul
    Clearly.

However, I have no desire to - try looking around the internet, it has all the information you need

Leave a comment:

• stifler's mom
    replied
    Originally posted by traen View Post
    If its such a big deal to have your posts up, can't you go back and edit or delete them manually?
    I am not even able to view the posts so unfortunately for me it is a concern

Leave a comment:

• stifler's mom
    replied
    You will have to school me on privacy then Paul

Leave a comment:

• traen
    replied
    If its such a big deal to have your posts up, can't you go back and edit or delete them manually?

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    If I am not able to see a reply, comment or even see my post or thread then I would say that I have a more than valid privacy concern.
    None of those has anything to do with privacy.

Leave a comment:

• stifler's mom
    replied
    I understand that a forum "has to" retain posts so any conversations are not broken but I don't understand why vBulletin has the option to delete a user and merge posts to guests but refuses to use it.
    Even if my posts and threads were merged to "guest" would also bring up a privacy concern as I have no access to all of my posts and threads after selling my licence so I am denied access which brings up my valid privacy concern.

If I am not able to see a reply, comment or even see my post or thread then I would say that I have a more than valid privacy concern.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    What privacy would that be exactly ?

Is your name "Asylum119" by any chance ? Somehow I dont think so.

What private details are available in your profile ? (none, I already looked).

You might also want to check up on a few forum rules ;

# Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
    # Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies.

Starting a thread because you dont like a decision isnt going to get you anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• stifler's mom
    replied
    So you don't give about privacy either or does this not actually apply to forums ?

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    So ? Thats quite common.

If you asked on any forum I run, you would get the same answer, we dont delete accounts.

Moaning about it in the main forum wouldnt change that, just get you banned quicker.

Leave a comment:

• stifler's mom
    started a topic Share the Love Delete account

Delete account

I have requested my forum account to be deleted
    why ? lets just say privacy
    vBulletins response? NO

and before you say oh oh but we cant because of the posts, merge them to guest
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X