• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    you should be a staff member here
    Not really, I don't normally go about saying what I think should be done with threads, it's none of my concern.

However, I don't like spammers.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    This thread is now attracting more spammers and should be closed.
    you should be a staff member here

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This thread is now attracting more spammers and should be closed.

Leave a comment:

• Gccc98~
    replied
    Hello

Leave a comment:

• mayank3
    replied
    I am New here form India,Just in on this wonderful forum have read some of good discussions here and, and so thought to join in as Member.
    I hope you all will welcome me and help me in learning about new concept and my query here.Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    maybe it's an account that's been hacked

Leave a comment:

• sadikb
    replied
    What I think is that these spammers are now hiring real people through all those "work from home and be a billionare" ads. These may be people from China or philippines or India (sigh... ). They ask them to register on forums and sites and wherever possible insert their links. My Forums are pretty much automated Spam proof. No bot registration, no homepage, signature links for new members, no links in posts, vm etc... So I had a guy registering who was so desperate for posting a link, he started posting in every thread, "why I am junior member?"... lol... It's funny and tragic at the same time. As if I spend countless hours to run a forum for them to spam with links...

Leave a comment:

• JPMiddleton
    replied
    Fair enough, makes sense I guess.

You seem to know your stuff. I have a few issues at the moment with my forum actually. www.productforum.info, pretty sure it's similar problems, but can't be sure.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Another stupid spammer.

This problem seems to be endemic on here now.

Perhaps it's time for new registrations to go into premod, and anyone who makes obvious stupid spam posts like that should just have their account deleted.
    I wouldn't describe it as 'endemic'. It's not really native to these forums, not that the forum is geographical.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by JPMiddleton View Post
    I dont think its spam. Why bother without a link or something to get out of it?
    This is a common spam technique these days. I am never sure of the exact intention, sometimes it is to appear "normal" (though the atrocious English makes that fail) so they can then slip a link into a subsequent post.

Other times it's because they think they can put a sig link in later.

I do know that it is classic "spammer language" and I've seen it hundreds of times on my site and many others.

Leave a comment:

• JPMiddleton
    replied
    I dont think its spam. Why bother without a link or something to get out of it?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by aliraza167
    Hi Guys I'm Ali new on this forum. the reason why i join this forum because i like the huge numbers of members here for sharing there ideas.
    Its my pleasure to introduce my self to you loving people.
    Another stupid spammer.

This problem seems to be endemic on here now.

Perhaps it's time for new registrations to go into premod, and anyone who makes obvious stupid spam posts like that should just have their account deleted.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by aliraza167
    Hi Guys I'm Ali new on this forum. the reason why i join this forum because i like the huge numbers of members here for sharing there ideas.
    Its my pleasure to introduce my self to you loving people.
    Hi Ali,
    We love you.
    Please buy vBulletin and share your experience with us.

Leave a comment:

• Black Thorn
    replied
    That is normal, lol.

Leave a comment:

• jhooks
    replied
    Haha, this is a pretty cool forum, but that guys post is just dumb. He could at least explain why he likes it :P

I like it because of the size. I think this is the largest forum I've ever been a member of

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X