Buffy On DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy On DVD?

Well I'd just like to say it's another one I'm adding to my collection as of January 15th. Although I already have Season One Region 2 I want the Region 1 release also... It's a fab show and by todays standards Season One still stands it's ground strong... I doubt their are many buffy fans here but DVD fans... there must be!!!

Find out Specs of the DVD Set Here:
    http://www.foxhome.com/buffydvd

No BUFFY FANS????

hehe, im a closet buffy fan.
    I pre-ordered it a while back since I was siphoning copies from a friend on vhs...

cool, now i can dump the 20 tapes and have a nice 4 inch box set instead.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Never watched it.

Comment

I happen to know this place where people like to talk about Buffy though...
        Christopher Padfield
        Web Based Helpdesk
        DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

no but the original movie was good
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I wasn't too impressed with the release of Season 1 on DVD, I thought it could have had a lot more added to it and been of a much better quality.

Is there any reason to believe that the American release is any better? I would happily buy it if it is. Maybe as it has been released a lot later than the UK version there is a lot of additional footage?

Comment

Well the I Quit Music video has been taken off the R1 release so it can appear in the season 3/4 release and Joss will be introducing some of the episodes himself on the US DVD's... apparently!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X