X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
    Well I'm sorry to say this, but today I'm leaving these forums for good. I've just about had enough with some members here and I've lost all respect for how this forum is moderated by the staff.

That's it for me. I won't be posting here again, you can ban my account if you want, I couldn't care less anymore.
    Goodbye and good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenmuch View Post
    I've seen so many guys like this "threatening" they will leave forums... If you want to leave, leave and that's that. Why make a whole thread and tell everybody? The fact that you are announcing your departure can only mean that you want people to beg you to stop. It's a sad cry for attention.

I think the guy follows every e-mail notification and watches this thread every time someone makes a comment.
    It's just a cry for love I think.

Click image for larger version

Name:	love.gif
Views:	4
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	3681219

Leave a comment:

• AWS
    replied
    Good riddance. Of course we all know you'll be back.

Leave a comment:

• frankenmuch
    replied
    I've seen so many guys like this "threatening" they will leave forums... If you want to leave, leave and that's that. Why make a whole thread and tell everybody? The fact that you are announcing your departure can only mean that you want people to beg you to stop. It's a sad cry for attention.

I think the guy follows every e-mail notification and watches this thread every time someone makes a comment.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Well I'm sorry to say this, but today I'm leaving these forums for good. I've just about had enough with some members here and I've lost all respect for how this forum is moderated by the staff.

That's it for me. I won't be posting here again, you can ban my account if you want, I couldn't care less anymore.
    Thank god for that.

If only I actually believed it.

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    *Be the first of your friends to like this.*

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    Baiting works.
    Indeed. But who is baiting whom?

You could argue MRGTB is baiting me, as I often respond to his nonsense. But equally, by responding to his nonsense you could argue I have baited him. Indeed, if that's the case, my baiting would have been quite successful since he's now flounced off. Though I neither intended to bait him, nor intended him to leave.

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How will we go on?

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Take your tablets and all will be fine again.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Baiting works.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied

<Giggle>

A girlie flounce! Classic!

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    started a topic Lost all respect for this site, I'm leaving for good

Lost all respect for this site, I'm leaving for good

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X