Problem with cookies and adminCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Chat Problem with cookies and adminCP

Hello guys, I have a problem that when I try to log in at the adminCP vb4.0.8pl2 it start very good with the loading but then it kick me back to log in again.
    I have use all browsers, have delete cookies and still having this problem but only in one forum as the other doesnt do this to me.

How can I fix this?

Please post in the correct forum, else.

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

That really helped thank you.
      Yes i have a license, and yes I did a ticket. and yes maybe posted in the wrong section but is in a section for question such as the one I did.

Thanks for your help, I rather wait for vb to answer the ticket to prevent answers like this one.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...roubleshooting

If you prefer to wait for vB to reply to your ticket, then why did you post here in the first place?

Anyway, can you disable the hooks, and try again?

To disable the plugin/hook system completely without accessing the Admin CP options, you need to edit includes/config.php and add the following code:

PHP Code:
        define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
        With this code in config.php, no plugins will run at all.

To re-enable the plugin system, remove the code again from config.php.
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X