• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    The actual price is not $x but $x +$y
    x=$95.00
    y=$6.21

95.00+6.21=101.21

To enter the conference cost: $101.21
    You still pay that $6.21 (or some fee) to the Circus...they just bury the cost in the price of the ticket

Comment

I am probally dating myself but back in the day there was a BBSCon once a year (I always attended these). Last great one was held in FL The very last was in San Diego if I remember.
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      Running custom version of vBulletin based on v4.2.5
      PHP 7.4.14 :: MariaDB 10.5.8

Comment

Are there any trade shows that relate to forums or forum software?
        I buy 420 forums

Comment

Originally posted by Alfa1 View Post
          Let me guess, you're the type of guy who walks into a McDonalds, goes up to the counter and asks the girl behind the counter "Are there any McDonalds around here?"
          Peter Davis - I Buy Forums
          Old Coins Forum

Comment

Originally posted by IB Adrian View Post
            I will be there - if you are going, let me know, would like to catch up with you!
            If you paid me the travel from Europe, no problem

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by Alfa1 View Post
              Seems like I've heard of one. You might want to check around, but I think it's called ForumCon or something like that. I believe it might be in San Fran on Feb 16th but I'm not sure...

Comment

They could of at least used something original and not of stolen every other conference.

Comment

Originally posted by rustyangel View Post
                  Seems like I've heard of one. You might want to check around, but I think it's called ForumCon or something like that. I believe it might be in San Fran on Feb 16th but I'm not sure...
                  I understand that forumcon is a conference, not a trade show / fair. Am I wrong?
                  Originally posted by petertdavis View Post
                  Let me guess, you're the type of guy who walks into a McDonalds, goes up to the counter and asks the girl behind the counter "Are there any McDonalds around here?"
                  lol. No, Im the kind of guy that lives on trade shows and manages forums inbetween...
                  I buy 420 forums

Comment

Originally posted by CvP View Post
                    Do share your experience with us
                    and don't forget about some photos.
                    I plan on it
                    Adrian

Comment

Does Ron Jeremy show up?

Comment

Originally posted by rustyangel View Post
                        Just the networking aspect alone tells me this will be worth it.
                        I'm betting money on this. If not, I've blown a month's worth of cash.
                        Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
                          They could of at least used something original and not of stolen every other conference.
                          The name isn't actually ForumCon. That's just the url.

But does the name really matter? It's like a site name. What the hell is a facebook anyway? Does any body really care? Content is king, even off the Internet.
                          Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com

Comment

I was supposed to go and meet several few people there.... we'll have to see if things can be straightened out...
                            Last edited by slinky; Tue 1 Feb '11, 12:08pm.
                            My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

For those that are going (and even those that aren't going).
                              What would you like to hear about from vBulletin? (i.e. me )

Be honest
                              Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by melbo View Post
                                Does Ron Jeremy show up?
                                I heard rumors that he's demoing the new vBulletin 4 Gallery.

Originally posted by IB Adrian View Post
                                For those that are going (and even those that aren't going).
                                What would you like to hear about from vBulletin? (i.e. me )
                                At this point I still don't know if I'm going and thought I was last week! Honestly... if I was there I'd rather hear something that isn't newbie fluff which most of these conventions are.
                                My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X