X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, using a forum to discuss its purpose is very trollish

Comment

So where is this proof we're all still waiting to see from you?

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
        So where is this proof we're all still waiting to see from you?
        Hell, even an example would be a start.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

I explained about the proof above twice

But, maybe my friend will have evidence so I'll ask him next time I see him

Comment

Aquazelf, you provided no proof. If your friend can explain better -- and provide proof -- please invite him to the conversation.
            Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

I don't think he's a member of this forum, but he does know about forum software (in fact he seems to know about everything)

Comment

Originally posted by Aquazelf View Post
                I explained about the proof above twice

But, maybe my friend will have evidence so I'll ask him next time I see him
                Yeah, yeah, yeah! Of course you will. LMFAO

I find it very interesting how "you have a very low post count" as a member here, I doubt you even hold a license. And you also choose to post this on a "public viewable forum board" for anybody coming to read. Hmmm, can anybody else smell the stink?

I also find it more than a little interesting, how the staff here are letting this go on. I wonder why?
                Last edited by MRGTB; Mon 10th Jan '11, 8:43am.

Comment

I don't think he's a member of this forum, but he does know about forum software (in fact he seems to know about everything)
                  He might, but you don't which is a problem as you are presenting fiction as fact. Perhaps you can quantify the statements as we have repeatedly asked with your friend (should be easy considering how smart he is) and then present us with a list citing specific references?
                  Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Well, I can't 100% prove that all the features were stolen but they always launch new features very soon after someone announces them in new software

Also, my friend who I just happened to mention XenForo to told me about it (I didn't even know he was into this forum software stuff) even though I had already figured it out

Also, I doubt I'll get infracted for this since I'm defending the software this forum was made for

@Leadcrow: What do you mean?
                    Mmmk. So let's have Toyota Motors USA start suing Ford, Nissan, Mercury and everyone else who's developing Hybrid cars.
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
                      Yeah, yeah, yeah! Of course you will. LMFAO

I find it very interesting how "you have a very low post count" as a member here, I doubt you even hold a license. And you also choose to post this on a "public viewable forum board" for anybody coming to read. Hmmm, can anybody else smell the stink?

I also find it more than a little interesting, how the staff here are letting this go on. I wonder why?
                      I did own a license before, but it expired

I don't have a forum at the moment

EDIT: Maybe the staff are letting this go on because they have the common sense not to infract people for defending the software?

Comment

I did own a license before, but it expired
                        I was hoping you'd say that. Why? Because your profile on the left shows your only 17 years old. Too young to buy a vB license if I'm correct. But I expect you'll come back telling me your mommy bought it you. LOL

This thread is cracking me up, so funny. You must think we was born on a banana boat

Comment

Honestly, considering we don't really have a Roadmap here, what could XF have possibly stolen from an announced feature?
                          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Actually, I have bought a vB license before
                            I just don't have one active at the moment

And I see nobody responded to my logic about the fact that I'm defending vB

Comment

And I see nobody responded to my logic about the fact that I'm defending vB
                              There is no logic in what you've posted in this thread so far, because you've failed to back-up anything said with proof. I'm not taking sides either way with XenForo or vBulletin, but you can't just come here throwing "slanderous comments" around with nothing to back it up.

I'm also aware you tried to do the same on XenForo itself, as your doing here.

Comment

Since you don't need a license to post here, why not invite him?

How did your license expire? Was it a leased license? Were they still available in Sept 2009?
                                Last edited by steven s; Mon 10th Jan '11, 3:08pm.
                                ...steven
                                www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                                bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                                "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X