Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBZFanCentral
    replied
    all this serves as a bad reminder taht i still have a lot of advertising to do for my site and advertising to put on it. lol

Leave a comment:

• SteppenWolf
    replied
    Oki,

thanks for your explainations ...

i'm not waiting for this money, i've forgotted this affiliate program since 2 months ....

> since october 2001 :
    3own licences sold
    5 lease licences sold

since 2002 : :
    1 own licence

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    Mine has this message on the payment status:

No Payment data found for the current payout period.
    You may not have met the minimum in commissions to receive a paycheck this month. You can verify this by running a transaction report for the last payout period.

and my current total is $67.50

and the minimum is $25.00. =\

whats the matter here?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    just checked i have US$94.30 in cj.com yet to be paid i asked to be paid in Aussie dollars so my min is US$75 before payment ... postal system is slow to OZ so i expect as much

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    After the terrorist attacks and the subsequent Anthrax scare here in the United States, mail delivery has slowed noticably. Local mail takes 4-7 days now where it took 1-3 before. Some packages take up to 2 weeks and that is here in the States.

No one works on Christmas in the United States. It is the most secular of holidays. If they said they would mail it the 25th, it really went out the 26th. January 1st is another federal holiday where there is no mail service or transport. Add Sunday's which are also no work days and it really hasn't been that many days.

Commission Junction, prints, packs and sorts your check on the 26th. The Post Office gets it in late afternoon the 26th. They sort it on the 27th. If it was gotten to early enough then it went on a truck to the airport then. If its lot was drawn, then it was x-rayed and possibly irradiated so add 1-2 days for that. If it was mailed in the New York or Washington D.C. area, it was definately x-rayed and or irradiated. So now you are talking the 28th or 29th. If it got on a plane by the 31st, it would have made European shores by the 1st. Probably not unloaded until the 2nd. Resorted via your countries, policies and most likely shipped over land. Not sure if they are doing x-raying and irradiation in Europe yet though. So at the earliest, you should get it next week.

And that is if it didn't get bogged down in extra holiday mail loads.

And yes, we received a check for $323 dollars from them in November. Not sure what December will look like.

Leave a comment:

• SteppenWolf
    replied
    The min amount is 50USD ...
    because i asked to be paid in EURO

As the pic show my amount is about 83 USD

> tha faq explain that it's paid the 25th of each month, but i think i must have ever received if this have been sent for christmas ..

no ?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    check the min amount before payment that your account has set.. i think if you choose to be paid in same currency there's a higher limit also

Leave a comment:

• SteppenWolf
    started a topic Affiliate program .... Does it works ?

Affiliate program .... Does it works ?

Hi all,

a long time ago, i suscribed to the vB affiliate program, by comission junction.

Today, i remember that and view that my account has been credited.

I'ven't receive the check that they have 'supposly' sent.

Have you received checks from them ?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X