Accent mark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accent mark?

This is a bit strange, but I'm wondering how common it is for posters to use the accent mark where an apostrope should be.

Example- can`t as opposed to can't

I've seen a few European posters do it, but how common is it for Americans? Thanks.

can't
    can´t
    can`t
    cant
    can/t
    can\t
    aLlLoOkSaMe
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

Originally posted by nuno
      can't
      can´t
      can`t
      cant
      can/t
      can\t
      aLlLoOkSaMe
      lol

Comment

I don't remember having ever seen that done.

On my keyboard it's hidden away in the corner anyway - I don't even think I've ever even pressed it

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS

On my keyboard it's hidden away in the corner anyway - I don't even think I've ever even pressed it
          Same here. We have a troll that does this though. I always catch them because of it. LOL However now I see another member doing it and I'm pretty sure it's not the troll. Just wondering how common this is.

Comment

I use it once in a while to look smart...
            But it's hard to use it really, it's right in the corner, not handy at all. (for me it's the button that does the ~ sign only without the shift)
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X