Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

License for Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Chris Schreiber


    I do! $160 for a owned license, and $85 for a leased one. I have both! Hurry up these are going quickly!
    Email: [email protected]
    Site: Under Construction

    Comment


    • #17
      Still available

      My license is still available. I've had a couple of inquiries, but no takers yet. Email me to discuss it if you are interested.

      Carl

      Comment


      • #18
        I'm still very interested, but sadly can't buy it until I get my paycheck through from vBulletin for last month

        It should be here soon now - if not I will send James an email to get him to hurry up

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JamesUS
          I'm still very interested, but sadly can't buy it until I get my paycheck through from vBulletin for last month

          It should be here soon now - if not I will send James an email to get him to hurry up
          I have the money in my paypal account. Would you like me to buy it for u in advance ? Or give him a deposit or something ?

          I'll be back on ICQ in a few hours - 1pm gmt.
          Email: [email protected]
          Site: Under Construction

          Comment


          • #20
            Thank you for your offer Kaizen - I'll give James a bit longer (just sent him another mail) and if he still doesn't get it out shortly then I may well have to take you up on it

            Comment


            • #21
              Did anyone else get an email saying this has bbeen replied to by Asendin ??
              Email: [email protected]
              Site: Under Construction

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Kaizen
                Did anyone else get an email saying this has bbeen replied to by Asendin ??
                yes i did reply to it but i deleted it after i figured out Chris S was just joking hehe
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

                Comment


                • #23
                  The buyer for my licence sale is also waiting on the paycheck.
                  Perhaps there's a deep conspiracy here?

                  JS holds back the check - buyer gets fed-up waiting - buyer purchases from Jelsoft at full cost on account

                  Just a thought

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I sent cco an e-mail yesterday and still no reply.
                    Are you selling it for more or less than $100, Eraser?
                    Chen Avinadav
                    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

                    גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Eraser
                      The buyer for my licence sale is also waiting on the paycheck.
                      Perhaps there's a deep conspiracy here?

                      JS holds back the check - buyer gets fed-up waiting - buyer purchases from Jelsoft at full cost on account

                      Just a thought
                      Who is it?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JamesUS


                        Who is it?
                        ** me sees JamesUS stick his big nose in ** LOL
                        Email: [email protected]
                        Site: Under Construction

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by JamesUS


                          Who is it?
                          Sorry, confidential info that.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Eraser
                            Sorry, confidential info that.
                            You mean this:
                            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=36364
                            Chen Avinadav
                            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

                            גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Lol @ Firefly's post...

                              Very secret
                              Email: [email protected]
                              Site: Under Construction

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Err, no actually

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X