Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyrus
    replied
    Ive got 2 mp3 players, both with their own qualities ..

First one I got was the Casio mp3 Watch which has 32 mb of memory ( not a lot I know ) and is VERY light ! I know the memory is a down-side but being so small and on my wrist .... it turns heads in the public ... which is exactly what I want haha

Second one is the Creative Nomad jukebox C ... this one has 30GB of memory . Thats eight ... 30GB !!! and Ive only filled it up 2 GB yet lol ! Its a great player ... and was the largest capacity jukebox when I bought it a couple of months back. The only disadvantage is that its the size of a cd player ... but that doesnt matter to me cos I use it for the car only ... TOP STUFF

Anyone else got better gadgets than me ?? lemme know

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Originally posted by chrispadfield
    I meant the one you put in the car itself. I have never had mine skip.

Personally i want the little sony mp3 player that takes memory sticks. But you need those white memory sticks and I am not sure it will play mp3s or not.
    OIC.. Yeah i think I know which one you are talking about.. It looks roughly the shape of a coffee crisp,just not as long

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    I meant the one you put in the car itself. I have never had mine skip.

Personally i want the little sony mp3 player that takes memory sticks. But you need those white memory sticks and I am not sure it will play mp3s or not.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Originally posted by chrispadfield

wouldn't an mp3 cd player be a better option? You can get a car one for $200 in the UK so i would bet you can get a cheaper one in the States.
    Well by doing that, the problem of skipping still arrises. Even though they have got major anti-skip protection on those things, with great battery life, skipping has always been a pet peve of mine

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. X
    I've been interested in getting the Creative Nomad. 6gb storage space. I have tons of mp3 and 100-200mb of storage isnt enough for me. I'd mostly use it in the car.
    wouldn't an mp3 cd player be a better option? You can get a car one for $200 in the UK so i would bet you can get a cheaper one in the States.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas P
    replied
    Ahh, I see - thanks for the info
    cu,
    -Tom

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Nope, no compatibility issues with copyright stuff, everything works fineon mine Even my Britney spears works! heh lol jk.
    As for the nomad, I wouldn't touch it with a 40ft pole. With normal duracel batteries it only lasts 10 minutes!~!!
    I watched a litle thing on techtv about the nomad
    With lithium batteries you get 6 hours, but at 10 bucks for a pack of four!! thats outragous!!~

Leave a comment:

• Kaizen
    replied
    Got get one of these...

Any recommendations.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas P
    replied
    Geez, a Ni-MH battery ...

Leave a comment:

• Mr. X
    replied
    I've been interested in getting the Creative Nomad. 6gb storage space. I have tons of mp3 and 100-200mb of storage isnt enough for me. I'd mostly use it in the car.

Leave a comment:

• IanMFT
    replied
    http://www.mediafour.com/products/xplay/

Leave a comment:

• Thomas P
    replied
    Congrats

Hi Sinecure,
    congrats
    Nice choice, I'm looking for a decent mp3-player as replacement for my Sony MW7 (which sucks big-time - only Win98 ).
    The Rio looks good and has nice specs, just two quick questions

Is there any copyright measure taken? (hopefully not, i.e. can I copy pure mp3s to rio and back again?)
    How big is it?

thx,
    -Tom
    Last edited by Thomas P; Thu 3rd Jan '02, 2:50am.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    nice...really nice..

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    looks nice , hows the sound?

Leave a comment:

• IanMFT
    replied
    yeah, I posted that.

Its from the same company that makes software for reading PC disks on the Mac and MAc on PC (forgot the name of it).

It's gonna be sick, I am definetly going to get an ipod when the price comes down.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X