I bought the rio800 mp3 player :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrispadfield

wouldn't an mp3 cd player be a better option? You can get a car one for $200 in the UK so i would bet you can get a cheaper one in the States.
    Well by doing that, the problem of skipping still arrises. Even though they have got major anti-skip protection on those things, with great battery life, skipping has always been a pet peve of mine
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I meant the one you put in the car itself. I have never had mine skip.

Personally i want the little sony mp3 player that takes memory sticks. But you need those white memory sticks and I am not sure it will play mp3s or not.
      Christopher Padfield
      Web Based Helpdesk
      DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

Originally posted by chrispadfield
        I meant the one you put in the car itself. I have never had mine skip.

Personally i want the little sony mp3 player that takes memory sticks. But you need those white memory sticks and I am not sure it will play mp3s or not.
        OIC.. Yeah i think I know which one you are talking about.. It looks roughly the shape of a coffee crisp,just not as long
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Ive got 2 mp3 players, both with their own qualities ..

First one I got was the Casio mp3 Watch which has 32 mb of memory ( not a lot I know ) and is VERY light ! I know the memory is a down-side but being so small and on my wrist .... it turns heads in the public ... which is exactly what I want haha

Second one is the Creative Nomad jukebox C ... this one has 30GB of memory . Thats eight ... 30GB !!! and Ive only filled it up 2 GB yet lol ! Its a great player ... and was the largest capacity jukebox when I bought it a couple of months back. The only disadvantage is that its the size of a cd player ... but that doesnt matter to me cos I use it for the car only ... TOP STUFF

Anyone else got better gadgets than me ?? lemme know

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X