I bought the rio800 mp3 player :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought the rio800 mp3 player :)

Well after saving all my money from designs and client work and putting it towards post secondary education, I finally decided to treat myself! I purchased a new rio800 mp3 player and also bought some DJ style headphones

Heres what it looks like: http://www.riohome.com/products/rio800.htm

Do I could turn on winamp and listen to my mp3s that way, but I prefer the sweet sound from the headphones Its really nice, I have 128 megs. If anyone is considering purchasing an mp3 player, I suggest the rio800. Plug and Play with windows XP and windows media player supports the device for drag and drop music transfer

Infact, is so stylish I am having to fend the ladies off with a stick!!
    Well not really, but I hope to
    Happy belated New Year everyone
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

iPod! *me does crazed worship dance*

Comment

Actually I would prefer the ipod over the rio800 any day, but unfortunatly its not available for PC yet. But when it does, damn its going to be popular!
      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

i thought i read somewhere there was a third party program that made it work with windows.

Comment

yeah, I posted that.

Its from the same company that makes software for reading PC disks on the Mac and MAc on PC (forgot the name of it).

It's gonna be sick, I am definetly going to get an ipod when the price comes down.

Comment

looks nice , hows the sound?
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

nice...really nice..

Comment

Congrats

Hi Sinecure,
                congrats
                Nice choice, I'm looking for a decent mp3-player as replacement for my Sony MW7 (which sucks big-time - only Win98 ).
                The Rio looks good and has nice specs, just two quick questions

Is there any copyright measure taken? (hopefully not, i.e. can I copy pure mp3s to rio and back again?)
                How big is it?

thx,
                -Tom
                Last edited by Thomas P; Thu 3rd Jan '02, 3:50am.
                http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
                German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

http://www.mediafour.com/products/xplay/

Comment

I've been interested in getting the Creative Nomad. 6gb storage space. I have tons of mp3 and 100-200mb of storage isnt enough for me. I'd mostly use it in the car.
                    forums: pcfx.cc
                    gallery: here

Comment

Geez, a Ni-MH battery ...
                      German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Got get one of these...

Any recommendations.
                        Email: [email protected]
                        Site: Under Construction

Comment

Nope, no compatibility issues with copyright stuff, everything works fineon mine Even my Britney spears works! heh lol jk.
                          As for the nomad, I wouldn't touch it with a 40ft pole. With normal duracel batteries it only lasts 10 minutes!~!!
                          I watched a litle thing on techtv about the nomad
                          With lithium batteries you get 6 hours, but at 10 bucks for a pack of four!! thats outragous!!~

Comment

Ahh, I see - thanks for the info
                            cu,
                            -Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
                              I've been interested in getting the Creative Nomad. 6gb storage space. I have tons of mp3 and 100-200mb of storage isnt enough for me. I'd mostly use it in the car.
                              wouldn't an mp3 cd player be a better option? You can get a car one for $200 in the UK so i would bet you can get a cheaper one in the States.
                              Christopher Padfield
                              Web Based Helpdesk
                              DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X