No announcement yet.

Vote for vB Board of the Month - January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a variant of a middle eastern language.
    Last edited by outvit; Sun 27th Jan '02, 8:26pm.

Comment

Well, I wonder if they understand the 3 finger salute

Comment

Yea TWT, Mcfora looks real nice. And like you said, it's just an opinion. We all have our own reasons for a particular site.

I choose bikeforums mainly because I love how the navigation is arranged at the top of the forum, along with the login and search. But like I said, it was a very tough choice

Comment

Voted!

Ah... my site isn't in the nominated list Maybe next month? Someone nominate me for next month !! ghe ghe

I have voted for vBulletin.org because it has so many features and code hacks and changes done to the original board. There is a news sections, a shoutbox, a hacks database, the forum, extra fields and just go look at it.. MacFora is definitly a follow up. Very tight and soft/sweet design that just gives away what the site is totally about.. actually.. sharing a vote is possible? *g* The other boards just look like they have been patched up, rather then used to the fullest. But that is just my 'first look' impression. Sorry guys.

I hope either macfora.com or vBulletin.org wins! (or both) heheh I gave my vote to vbulletin for being 'overcomplete'.

[update]
          Congrats macfora!
          Last edited by Floris; Fri 1st Feb '02, 1:43am.

Comment

Congrats Macfora.

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari

Around the 15th of every month I open a thread for nominating. Keep an eye out this month for Feb.

Scott

I can't seem to find the thread for the nominations for jan.. is it in a different board ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X