No announcement yet.

Vote for vB Board of the Month - January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm cast one vote for Macfora.com Nice job!

Comment

The nominees are all worthy BUT
      some of the voters are a bit strange. I think there should be a
      rule which only allows people with atleast 20 posts to vote (that's just a number off the top of my head). That would prevent
      non vb'ers from coming over just to vote for their friends site. Keeps things more accurate and fair. It's like you cant vote in a California election if you're not a California resident (even if your friend is running).....

Anyone else agree?

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by petermw
        The nominees are all worthy BUT
        some of the voters are a bit strange. I think there should be a
        rule which only allows people with atleast 20 posts to vote (that's just a number off the top of my head). That would prevent
        non vb'ers from coming over just to vote for their friends site. Keeps things more accurate and fair. It's like you cant vote in a California election if you're not a California resident (even if your friend is running).....

Anyone else agree?

Peter
        ^ I agree with that completely!! Otherwise instead of vb of the month you have, "vB with the most members who will register just to vote" of the month. lol

Comment

Ya, but if you have a valid vBulletin license, and you belong to a fora that was nominated, shouldn't you be allowed to vote no matter how many posts you have?

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt

I designed and created 2 of the boards nominated in this poll. You find that odd too?
            Yes, that is VERY odd!! hehe
            http://www.metalforums.com/images/81x31_2.gif

Comment

Im guessing that most people with licenses who are also nominated have more than 20 posts. But if not, then yes they should be allowed to vote. 1 vote per license.

Comment

Looks like Macfora is taking the lead... can't say it doesn't deserve it.
                Chen Avinadav
                Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

oops nvm
                  Last edited by Mr. X; Sat 5th Jan '02, 1:02pm.
                  forums: pcfx.cc
                  gallery: here

Comment

Really? Voting takes all month? why the hell did I think it was shorter? /me teh dumb.
                    Last edited by Mr. X; Sat 5th Jan '02, 1:13pm.
                    forums: pcfx.cc
                    gallery: here

Comment

Yay we are closing in.
                      Chen Avinadav
                      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Tough decision. Can I vote for more than just one?

BikeForums.com got my vote, but MacFora.com, and Vbulletin.org came a very, very close 2nd

Comment

MacFora, hands down. vBulletin.org is a GREAT forum...but I don't like the layout of it much. All the blue bugs me...and it feels sort of sloppy. It's greatness lies in content and helpfulness, not in layout and display. Just my opinion, though.
                          Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

Macfora All The Way!

Comment

Someone already ripped my macfora design. Didn't take long at all.

http://bokhalifa.com/daar/index.php?action=forums

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
                                Someone already ripped my macfora design. Didn't take long at all.

http://bokhalifa.com/daar/index.php?action=forums
                                What a bunch of lame ducks. What the hell language is that?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X