X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thalada
    started a topic Dont purchase skins from completevb[Fraud company]

Dont purchase skins from completevb[Fraud company]

Recently i posted a thread regarding complete vb support. Now they have deleted all my posts & disabled my download status. so, don't ever purchase skins from them.

Related posts:

http://bobschwarz.com/dont-buy-vbull...rom-completevb
    http://adminreports.com/dont-buy-vbu...om-completevb/
    Last edited by Thalada; Fri 15th Oct '10, 10:00pm.

• Dominic
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Probably more suited to being asked at their site?
    Maybe it's useful to close this thread as their is nothing what could be done here anymore?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    Hey Matt, nice to hear from you. Are you guys considering doing XenForo designs as well?
    Probably more suited to being asked at their site?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hey Matt, nice to hear from you. Are you guys considering doing XenForo designs as well?

Leave a comment:

• Thalada
    replied
    As per Steve's post above, this is not the place to have this discussion with Matt - if you wish to carry this on as a conversaion, please do this elsewhere.
    Alright!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    As per Steve's post above, this is not the place to have this discussion with Matt - if you wish to carry this on as a conversaion, please do this elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Thalada
    replied
    Originally posted by cvbmatt View Post
    I am disappointed by everyone who has posted in this thread thus far. who. As the owner and founder of CompleteVB for the last 3+ years, I have done nothing but try to provide the best quality products and service to our customers. The user who started this false thread was both mis-informed and completely wrong about the situation. The support is not 100% perfect nor is any other companies (even vBulletin), but we put all of our resources into making the designs and coding as best as possible instead of focusing on little bugs that occur due to improper installations.

What really happened to this "customer"?
    He did not follow our terms of service. He tried to use a proxy to access the download and our back-end system that we created that BLOCKS fraud to PROTECT real buyers, blocked his IP. If he would have just emailed us as we asked multiple times with the required information, he would have been set up perfectly fine to download the skin within 48 hours.

Final message
    The staff involved with vBulletin should already know CompleteVB if you would be worried about your customer base as we sell to a good % of vBulletin customers. We have done nothing but promote your product to potential buyers and this is how we get repaid? I know literally everyone in the vBulletin community personally that has an impact in this industry and I am saddened by the response you guys put forth in regards to backing up an affiliate of yours. I AM registered on CJ with you under CompleteVB, I don't know why you can't access that or if you even tried.

I will not be spending anymore time posting here to defend CompleteVB. Our 7000+ other happy customers should be able to do that through word of mouth. I am sorry one bad egg who can't follow the directions or ask for help in the correct way wasted all of our time.

Thanks,
    Matt P.
    www.completevb.com

PS: Don't bother responding to my post in attack form as I don't respond or waste my time with that stuff on message boards. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows the truth about CompleteVB and our service. We are no where near a fraud company, if anything, we are providing vBulletin a service.
    Matt +1 for coming forward. why don't you have the patience to respond in your site. i posted one thread 6 days back. no one bothered to respond, now you are responding here alone??? Hope my download is enabled. i will be your happy customer if not :@

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please take any future disputes to another venue.

Leave a comment:

• cvbmatt
    replied
    I am disappointed by everyone who has posted in this thread thus far. who. As the owner and founder of CompleteVB for the last 3+ years, I have done nothing but try to provide the best quality products and service to our customers. The user who started this false thread was both mis-informed and completely wrong about the situation. The support is not 100% perfect nor is any other companies (even vBulletin), but we put all of our resources into making the designs and coding as best as possible instead of focusing on little bugs that occur due to improper installations.

What really happened to this "customer"?
    He did not follow our terms of service. He tried to use a proxy to access the download and our back-end system that we created that BLOCKS fraud to PROTECT real buyers, blocked his IP. If he would have just emailed us as we asked multiple times with the required information, he would have been set up perfectly fine to download the skin within 48 hours.

Final message
    The staff involved with vBulletin should already know CompleteVB if you would be worried about your customer base as we sell to a good % of vBulletin customers. We have done nothing but promote your product to potential buyers and this is how we get repaid? I know literally everyone in the vBulletin community personally that has an impact in this industry and I am saddened by the response you guys put forth in regards to backing up an affiliate of yours. I AM registered on CJ with you under CompleteVB, I don't know why you can't access that or if you even tried.

I will not be spending anymore time posting here to defend CompleteVB. Our 7000+ other happy customers should be able to do that through word of mouth. I am sorry one bad egg who can't follow the directions or ask for help in the correct way wasted all of our time.

Thanks,
    Matt P.
    www.completevb.com

PS: Don't bother responding to my post in attack form as I don't respond or waste my time with that stuff on message boards. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows the truth about CompleteVB and our service. We are no where near a fraud company, if anything, we are providing vBulletin a service.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by Thalada View Post
    Their support really fails. They don't even respond to the email's. Why don't you file a case against then for linking your site as their affiliates? You can take their site down i suppose
    no they (vbulletin) couldn't
    in fact, Matt is making vB money
    it's just an affiliate link, we even have them on our forum
    Originally posted by IB Adrian View Post
    I was unable to find them as being an affiliate parter with us through cj.
    ah, maybe under the old system then?

Leave a comment:

• Thalada
    replied
    Their support really fails. They don't even respond to the email's. Why don't you file a case against then for linking your site as their affiliates? You can take their site down i suppose

Leave a comment:

• IB Adrian
    replied
    I was unable to find them as being an affiliate parter with us through cj.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    That link points to xxx

It looks like they're using an Affiliate program rather than something direct but I'll flag this thread up to Adrian to look at.
    uh, you might want to edit your post Trevor
    you just posted their affiliate links, so anyone that clicks it and buys vb, Matt and his crew get the credit.

This is a very common setup, it's vbulletin partnership with cj.com

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Have you even tried to contact them, amicably?

Leave a comment:

• IB Adrian
    replied
    As best as I could check, they are not an affiliate or partner of vbulletin - irrespective of what they have referred to us as.
    I am sorry to hear of your experience with this company, I am not sure if the company is based in the US, but if so, contacting the Better Business Bureau may assist.

Best of luck,
    Adrian

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X