X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyrus
    replied
    excellent !

Lots of very thoughtful help from everyone !

I think Ill go for wlukes idea .... thanks wluke !

In fact, Thanks all !!!

Leave a comment:

• krs-one
    replied
    I've got a site running The Exchange Project (before it converted over). If you would like to see what it looks like, send me a PM.

-Vic

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    http://www.phpshop.org

is an option....

Leave a comment:

• oneoverx
    replied
    THANKS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by wluke
    Check out www.oscommerce.com (formerly The Exchange Project). I have looked around for a long time for a good catalog/online store script. I found it here. This is after a year of searching and trying many different scripts most of which are drivel or not supported..

Don't want people to purchase online? Just turn off all the payment and shipping modules. Need additional payment options? Just upload a couple of files and click a button.

Its only drawback is that it doesn't use templates however, that should come soon. I am currently developing a site with it. Email me and I could let you see it. Also look in there live shop showcase, especially the featured shops, to see what can be done.
    wow that looks very nice nice

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    I recommend PHPCatalog

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied
    Originally posted by wluke
    Check out www.oscommerce.com (formerly The Exchange Project).
    I'd have to recommend this one too

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Check out www.oscommerce.com (formerly The Exchange Project). I have looked around for a long time for a good catalog/online store script. I found it here. This is after a year of searching and trying many different scripts most of which are drivel or not supported..

Don't want people to purchase online? Just turn off all the payment and shipping modules. Need additional payment options? Just upload a couple of files and click a button.

Its only drawback is that it doesn't use templates however, that should come soon. I am currently developing a site with it. Email me and I could let you see it. Also look in there live shop showcase, especially the featured shops, to see what can be done.

Leave a comment:

• krs-one
    replied
    Again, try www.hotscripts.com, I am sure they will have something for you. If that doesn't work, then http://php.resourceindex.com.

Hope this helps.
    -Vic

Leave a comment:

• Cyrus
    replied
    Didnt come in use that midicart

I dont want people to buy directly off the site ... just view items in a catalogue easily

Anyone know where I can get a script to do this ?

thank you

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyrus
    ok, thanks peeps !!! Eva, thats a great link ... I think Ill download a demo for that and see how it is

Thanks a lot
    no probs

Leave a comment:

• Cyrus
    replied
    ok, thanks peeps !!! Eva, thats a great link ... I think Ill download a demo for that and see how it is

Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• krs-one
    replied
    check out www.hotscripts.com. They have a ton of free PHP scripts that you can use for shopping.

-Vic

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    here is the one that i posted about http://www.midicart.com/

Leave a comment:

• Cyrus
    replied
    Hi Eva

thanks for the response

I did a few searches, but all I came up with is IE security ipdates, and a script by Athlon which I dont need.

Could you be so kind as to tell me where I can find ur post

Thank you

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X