Php script needed for online shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php script needed for online shop

I am in need of a script which I can use to sell items online.

The script should be able to display picutres with description in a categorised manner ... and allow pictures to be clicked to enlarged

Anyone know of a script fitting my description ?

Thanks all !

do a search and i think i posted a few somewhere
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Hi Eva

thanks for the response

I did a few searches, but all I came up with is IE security ipdates, and a script by Athlon which I dont need.

Could you be so kind as to tell me where I can find ur post

Thank you

Comment

here is the one that i posted about http://www.midicart.com/
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

check out www.hotscripts.com. They have a ton of free PHP scripts that you can use for shopping.

-Vic

Comment

ok, thanks peeps !!! Eva, thats a great link ... I think Ill download a demo for that and see how it is

Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus
              ok, thanks peeps !!! Eva, thats a great link ... I think Ill download a demo for that and see how it is

Thanks a lot
              no probs

Comment

Didnt come in use that midicart

I dont want people to buy directly off the site ... just view items in a catalogue easily

Anyone know where I can get a script to do this ?

thank you

Comment

Again, try www.hotscripts.com, I am sure they will have something for you. If that doesn't work, then http://php.resourceindex.com.

Hope this helps.
                  -Vic

Comment

Check out www.oscommerce.com (formerly The Exchange Project). I have looked around for a long time for a good catalog/online store script. I found it here. This is after a year of searching and trying many different scripts most of which are drivel or not supported..

Don't want people to purchase online? Just turn off all the payment and shipping modules. Need additional payment options? Just upload a couple of files and click a button.

Its only drawback is that it doesn't use templates however, that should come soon. I am currently developing a site with it. Email me and I could let you see it. Also look in there live shop showcase, especially the featured shops, to see what can be done.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by wluke
                      Check out www.oscommerce.com (formerly The Exchange Project).
                      I'd have to recommend this one too

Comment

I recommend PHPCatalog

Comment

Originally posted by wluke
                          Check out www.oscommerce.com (formerly The Exchange Project). I have looked around for a long time for a good catalog/online store script. I found it here. This is after a year of searching and trying many different scripts most of which are drivel or not supported..

Don't want people to purchase online? Just turn off all the payment and shipping modules. Need additional payment options? Just upload a couple of files and click a button.

Its only drawback is that it doesn't use templates however, that should come soon. I am currently developing a site with it. Email me and I could let you see it. Also look in there live shop showcase, especially the featured shops, to see what can be done.
                          wow that looks very nice nice

Comment

THANKS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.phpshop.org

is an option....
                              Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X